Kevin Pollak is obviously an ass

Old December 16th 03, 04:22 PM
dahoov2

Default Kevin Pollak is obviously an ass

sorry, I had to say it.

I've been a fan of him for a long time and loved the Usual Suspects
etc... good quality work which I mentioned in my letter. But my photo
was for the Cupid character in Santa Clause 2.

Anyway, the first time I wrote, I got a response from his secretary
saying he wasn't in anything Star Wars (he actually was, but doesn't
remember... it was a voice role in the Ewok films). Anyway, he
obviously wasn't proud of that or his secretary didn't know so didn't
pass it on. No problem...

then when I decided to do SC2 items, I thought it was a great
opportunity to get his sigs as the secretary said "Mr. Pollak cares
about his fans but can't sign something he didn't do". I took that to
mean he'd sign if I sent the right image. I did this time....

But I got the items back today UNSIGNED. No explanation even. What
an Ahole. I liked him, but now I am not so thrilled. Least that
could have been done was a post it with an explanation!

Old December 16th 03, 04:40 PM
dahoov2

Let me qualify the generic title of this message; although I don't
know what happened, I will say this... that old slogan "you are what
you eat" to me, applies to "you are what you hire".

Old December 16th 03, 07:40 PM
ExtremeLawMan76

send it back with a copy of the first letter the secretary sent!
Old December 16th 03, 08:28 PM
dahoov2

I chucked it... that was a long time ago and didn't see a need to keep
it at the time ;(

Old December 21st 03, 08:15 AM
Mr Black \(please remove SPAMBLOCK from address if

i would send back both photos, with a note stating the link to his page on
IMDB, that should jog his memory

MrB.

"dahoov2" wrote in message
[...]

---