PETRONIUS IS A ******!

Old March 7th 05, 06:11 PM
GordLack Books

Default PETRONIUS IS A ******!

You can't fool anyone. You spend every waking moment on the UseNet
discussing sports and cars and kittens.
What a freaking ****** you are!

HAHAHA

Old March 8th 05, 02:04 PM
I C U

"GordLack Books" wrote in message
ups.com...
You can't fool anyone. You spend every waking moment on the UseNet
discussing sports and cars and kittens.
What a freaking ****** you are!

Well Mark (AKA AlamoCityComics),
May I suggest you go back to wacking off while fondling your stuck-together back
issues of "Wonder Woman" (or is it male superheroes that you hone your bone
to?).

Old March 8th 05, 02:49 PM
GordLack Books

Yep...another anonymous Yahoo account by Petronius.
Keep hiding behind your mother's apron, smegma breath.

I do believe you have the latest copy of Daredevil by your training
seat...is that the Bendis issue?

Old March 8th 05, 02:59 PM
GordLack Books

Jesus....you certainly have your way around the usenet groups. I ask
that everyone here Google this idiot and see just what HE'S into!

Old March 8th 05, 09:33 PM
WOOWOO

"GordLack Books" wrote in message
ups.com...
Jesus....you certainly have your way around the usenet groups. I ask
that everyone here Google this idiot and see just what HE'S into!

Hey douchebag - how long will it take for it to sink into your thick skull that
everyone here hates you and wishes you'd go off and die somewhere?
Now go back to pounding your pud to your Daredevil comics.

Old March 8th 05, 10:26 PM
GordLack Books

If you say that nicely maybe I will go away. Continue on and the thread
lasts as long as you.

Old March 10th 05, 01:49 PM
Petronius

"GordLack Books" wrote
If you say that nicely maybe I will go away. Continue on and the thread
lasts as long as you.

Oh please stay Mark.
I enjoy watching you digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hole of witless
inanities you spew.
You are so deluded that you think you have even one ally in this group.
Only a depraved masochist such as you would continue to post here knowing that
everyone thinks you are a moronic pathetic loser.
Now go back to wacking off to your Robin the Boy Wonder comic.

Old March 11th 05, 03:42 AM
GordLack Books

Hey ******...I plan on listing in the rec. arts.booksfor******s....be
sure to head over there in a few hours...seeing as how you're making
the rounds.

Look in the mirror, pal. Pretty pathetic.

I know you really care otherwise this thread would've died a long time
ago. Ask your friends here what they think of you and Fundoc and ICU
with the losers consistently adding to my threads.

To begin with, I harmlessly posted an ad and you ******s decide to be
Usenet cop and start a flame war. You're as much as asshole as
I....probably wider!

I'm not going away because you and your wankies keep spreading the
thread. Talk to you soon, freak!

BTW....spreading my name around is very juvenile...it doesn't matter to
anyone because I'm on the kill list. The only people reading this
thread is you.

Pretty freaking crazy, huh?

Old March 11th 05, 03:45 AM
GordLack Books

Dude you should talk....EVERYONE google this freak on the
alt.sex.services.
You are one sick puppy!

Old March 11th 05, 02:04 PM
Petronius

"GordLack Books" babbled thusly:

Hey ******...I plan on listing in the rec. arts.booksfor******s

You should feel right at home there!

Look in the mirror, pal. Pretty pathetic.

Actually it's a rather pleasant view

I know you really care otherwise this thread would've died a long time
ago. Ask your friends here what they think of you and Fundoc and ICU
with the losers consistently adding to my threads.

Actually the only thing I care about is seeing you constantly making a jackass
of yourself for all the world to see.
You are childishly easy to bait.

To begin with, I harmlessly posted an ad and you ******s decide to be
Usenet cop and start a flame war.

Hey numbnuts, YOU were the one who started flaming after you received a polite
advisory.

I'm not going away because you and your wankies keep spreading the
thread. Talk to you soon, freak!

Please stay, it's always a pleasure to see you make a fool of yourself!

BTW....spreading my name around is very juvenile...

Oh like you did for "Felix"?

Pretty freaking crazy, huh?

Why yes, you clearly are.