Albion Stamps Mailing List

Old January 27th 04, 07:07 PM
VSAndrew

Default Albion Stamps Mailing List

Greetings:

I am opening up this opportunity to anyone who is interested. About
once weekly, I send out a small newsletter to the stamp collectors
on my mailing list, there are close to 200 of them! The newsletter
consists of basic stamp news, new eBay lots, AND CLEARANCE ITEMS!
Clearance items are stamps for sale, but YOU OFFER me a price. This
is a totally free newsletter sent by e-mail. You can back out of
the mailing list at any time and I won't contact you ever again!

If interested in receiving the newsletter, please e-mail me at
with your e-mail address. Some example of
stamps on clearance this week a

Australia:
#72 - U, VLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#C3* - MLH, CV$15.00 - Scan
Bahrain:
#92-5* - MLH-H, CV$9.50 - Scan
France:
#291 - U, LH, CV$6.00 - Scan
#304** - MNH, CV$35.00 - Scan
Malta:
#71 - U, H, CV$60.00 - Scan
Netherlands:
#9 - U, NH, CV$35.00 - Scan
New Zealand:
103** - MNH, Blk. of 4, CV$76.00 - Scan
#189 - U, small HR, Blk. of 4, CV$46.00 - Scan
#346** - MNH, FG, CV$5.75 - Scan
#O64a* - MH, CV$75.00 - Scan
St. Vincent:
All these stamps from St. Vincent have been identified by a serious
collector and President of a St. Vincent stamp society.
#2 - U, LH, CV$13.50 (Most have washed out color) - Scan
#4 - U, HR, "A7?" cancel, CV$125.00 - Scan
#5 - U, small HR, "A?0" cancel, CV$15.00 - Scan
#14 - U, H, CV$70.00 - Scan
#14 - U, H, CV$70.00 - Scan
#14A - U, HR, CV$10.00 - Scan
#27 - U, small HR, CV$110.00 - Scan
#28 - U, LH, CV$60.00 - Scan
San Marino:
#1* - MVLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
USA:
#68a* - MHR, F-VF, CV$900.00 - Scan
#233* - MH, FG, CV$87.50 - Scan
#235** - MNH, PG, CV$170.00 - Scan
#454 - U, NH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#442* - MLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#494* - MLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#495* - MLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#619* - MVLH, NG, CV$20.00 - Scan
#645* - MLH, Blk. of 6, CV$25.00 - Scan
#650* - MLH, Blk. of 6, CV$47.50 - Scan
#719* - MLH, Blk. of 4, CV$20.00 - Scan
#848-51** - MNH, CV$6.85 - Scan
#C3* - MHR, CV$90.00 - Scan
#C4* - MLH, CV$25.00 - Scan
#C7-8** - MNH, CV$9.75 - Scan

Also, if interested, there are new eBay items up under
AlbionStamps. Here is the link to my eBay sto

http://stores.ebay.com/id=37972032

Thanks,
Andrew
Albion Stamps

autograph collector top 10 best and worst signers list Barefootmk Autographs 22 September 21st 05 10:56 PM
coming to Broadway Rich Autographs 4 January 25th 05 01:34 PM
North Carolina collectors mailing list Brian Pipa Juke Boxes 0 July 26th 04 01:15 AM
eBay auction Update from Albion Stamps VSAndrew US Stamps 0 November 30th 03 04:45 AM
HUGE eBay listing from Albion Stamps VSAndrew US Stamps 0 November 12th 03 09:58 PM