Wurlitzer 2000 and AMI i

Old November 28th 03, 03:17 PM
Rene Lengemann

Default Wurlitzer 2000 and AMI i

Hi there,
I'm looking for some parts to restore my Wurlitzer 2000 and AMI i.
For the Wurlitzer 2000 I need the following parts:
- both slug rejectors, the half dollar unit and the 5-10 and 25 cent
unit, one would be o.k. too.
- a glass top valance (black with Wurlitzer on it).
- one 12 inch speaker, I noticed that the bottom one has a blue or
black dot on it and the 2 uper speakers have red dots on it, I need
one with a red dot.
Does anyone know the difference between those speakers?
- the left side (if standing in front of the machine) chrome trim,
this is a very thin piece of chrome that divides the wood side panel
and the silver panel just below the side window.
A complete Wurlitzer 2000 with all the parts mentioned would be o.k.
too.
Does anyone know wich colour foil originally was used on the back
door?
Mine has a red foil wich looks to be original and also on the original
brochure I can see a redish colour inside the machine.

For my AMI i-100M I need the following parts:
- the center chrome piece where the selector wheel is located, I need
a piece from a manual selector model with the extra hole for the
selection button.
Only the chrome trim around the selector wheel would be o.k. too.
- the right side chrome piece with the coin entry.
- the V-shaped chrome trim on the speaker gril.
- the right side trim piece thats on the bottom of the speaker gril.
- all the original locks for the AMI i.
Please let me know if you can help me or know someone else who can
help me.

Best Regards,
Rene