A few things for sale

Old July 29th 08, 09:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

Default A few things for sale

Hi Everyone,

I'm doing some summer cleaning have a few things on ebay that I'm
selling, some autographs some not. If anyone is interested.

Hey Sue, there are some Coach items I'm clearing out since my wife
never really used them. (she still has a dozen or so in the closet, my
god).

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/bdrx

Old July 29th 08, 04:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Holy crap Bob; I finally got one purse. The only designer one I own.
It's light blue and white leather (summer). I did get it on Ebay.

The one I am looking at now (but have been trying to get one at a
third of the price it retails for, is the blue tote (larger one) with
the signature C (small ones) and it's got brown leather straps.
Sometimes called the lunch tote. I've been seeing them sell for
120-125 or so which is pretty cheap. I was watching several. I almost
got one the other day but have to stop bidding for a bit.... I am
watching a major item on Ebay right now that is a live auction and I
can't afford to buy anything till if I lose that item (I bid a grand
already in absentee). So no buying now for a little bit. Plus we
just had the driveway paved and took the money out of savings and
it'll take 6 months to pay that back.

She should list them on Ebay (send me the link if she does so I can
see what she's got).

Old July 30th 08, 09:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

There is two out there right now under my id.

Bob
Old July 30th 08, 01:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

What's your ID Bob?

Old August 1st 08, 11:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

Ebay Id BDRX
Old August 1st 08, 03:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Thanks Bob; Not the ones I am looking for and a little beyond what I
can afford too. HOWEVER, if I can help you sell them, might I suggest
taking a photo of the serial number (or show inside where the numbers
are). I noticed more bidders on those auctions that have them (also
best if you can include hang tags and dust covers or boxes etc).
Those sell for more.

Why you selling your sports items? Sad to see that, but hey, I guess
I'd go for it too if I had nice items like that that weren't part of
something I mainly collect.

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 03:07:14 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

BDRX

Old August 2nd 08, 03:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

The purse and briefcase prices are indeed lower than retail and new
so... those are on. I don't know about others but Sandy Kofax I think
would be high.

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 20:34:43 -0700, "Rick Cooper"
wrote:

I laughed when I saw the prices

Old August 2nd 08, 05:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

Just don't have room for everything, sports was always a second tier
collection. Those aren't even the nice items, I have really cool
Griffey and Arod multi signed 16x20, A great Ted Williams Rookie photo
16x20, a really cool Mantrle Mays signed color photo and even a rrare
Coopers Town bat that was signed by George Bush Senior, try getting
too close to him with one of those.....not an easy task.

And to Rick as for the prices being to high, half the stuff has sold
already so can't be to high. Kofax doesn't sign much and Drysdale's
been dead for 15 years, trying getting them both on the same style
photo/book photo and creating a matt of them.
Old August 3rd 08, 12:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Went to the Coach outlet today but didn't find the bag I am looking
for. So Ebay it is... They had a similar one in brown and one in
black and it was on sale today for 40% off for 189. Sheesh.

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:58:25 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

Just don't have room for everything, sports was always a second tier
collection. Those aren't even the nice items, I have really cool
Griffey and Arod multi signed 16x20, A great Ted Williams Rookie photo
16x20, a really cool Mantrle Mays signed color photo and even a rrare
Coopers Town bat that was signed by George Bush Senior, try getting
too close to him with one of those.....not an easy task.

And to Rick as for the prices being to high, half the stuff has sold
already so can't be to high. Kofax doesn't sign much and Drysdale's
been dead for 15 years, trying getting them both on the same style
photo/book photo and creating a matt of them.

Some more things for sale Dogger Hockey 0 February 16th 04 07:33 PM
FS - A few things 4 sale Dogger Hockey 0 November 15th 03 08:16 AM
THINGS I NEED TO SALE MAKE OFFER drew Hockey 0 November 8th 03 10:49 PM
THINGS I NEED TO SALE MAKE OFFER drew Hockey 0 August 14th 03 09:55 AM
THINGS I NEED TO SALE MAKE OFFER drew Hockey 0 July 26th 03 04:46 AM