"New poll shows 60% of NAZI Europeans against Turkish membership in EU" 89% want greek "handouts" beggars OUT too..... "...UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain..."...

Old December 14th 06, 03:36 AM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.turkish,soc.culture.romanian,soc.culture.german,rec.collecting.coins
Vanquished Greeks Beg for the MERCY of King Seanie

Default "New poll shows 60% of NAZI Europeans against Turkish membership in EU" 89% want greek "handouts" beggars OUT too..... "...UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain..."...

gogu wrote:

? "Panta Rhei" ?????? ??? ??????
.. .
gogu writes:

He is nothing of the above but I still don't want to see him seriously
ill...
I hope he have just decided that his attitude was provoking more harm to
Turkey than benefit and he decided to stay away of Usenet.

To be serious, I believe, this sort of scum (like him and Seanie) DESERVE
their sickness that is going to eat them up, both!! If it's their fate to
die of their own venom and by the retribution of the universal human
spirit
against whom they sinned in such an atrocious manner, without any break,
then it will be like this! And I just prefer to stay by the universal
human
spirits intent and decision, as tough as it may appear to be for
onlookers!
;-)

Oh, come on, we are Christian after all!
We are not like those two subhumans:-)

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

ALL THIS NASTY CROSS POSTED GOGU SPAM TO BE RETURNED TO HIS HOME
NEWSGROUP WHERE HIS SUPPORTERS HANG OUT

rec.collecting.coins

THANK YOU

CROSS-POSTING SPAMMER GOGU LIKES ALL HIS TROLL POSTS TO END UP BACK IN
HIS HOME NEWSGROUP

REC.COLLECTING.COINS

NEVER FORGET that you are my PWNling little Costica

http://www.seanie.eu

PWNage