Romania ID.

Old August 16th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Romania ID.

Seek a SG number for this one please.
http://cjoint.com/data/iqrHAwLHtn.htm

Old August 16th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_4_]

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 23:35:18 +0800, rodney wrote:

Seek a SG number for this one please.
http://cjoint.com/data/iqrHAwLHtn.htm

I know all the "cool kids" use SG, but if you'll accept the humble Scott,
it's 4132c, released 1996-12-19. :-)

Photogravure, perf 13.5, from a sheet of 4 values. Sister to another
sheet of 4 (#4133), released on the same day, with a 10x higher catalogue
value. Your stamp is valued at, roughly, $0.00. ;-)

--
Joshua H. McGee
San Marino, Los Angeles, California, USA, Earth
Old August 16th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On 16 Aug, 20:51, Joshua McGee wrote:
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 23:35:18 +0800, rodney wrote:
Seek a SG number for this one please.
http://cjoint.com/data/iqrHAwLHtn.htm

I know all the "cool kids" use SG, but if you'll accept the humble Scott,
it's 4132c, released 1996-12-19. *:-)

Photogravure, perf 13.5, from a sheet of 4 values. *Sister to another
sheet of 4 (#4133), released on the same day, with a 10x higher catalogue
value. *Your stamp is valued at, roughly, $0.00. *;-)

--
Joshua H. McGee
San Marino, Los Angeles, California, USA, Earth
Member: APS, ATA, ISWSC, MBPC
Trade?:http://www.mcgees.org/stamp-offers/

In case they haven't made SOTW yet, the pair of minisheets is SG
MS5853, £5 mint or used in 1998 Part 3.

Cool once-a-Kid Chris
Old August 17th 09, 01:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Joshua McGee"

I know all the "cool kids" use SG, but if you'll accept the humble Scott,
it's 4132c, released 1996-12-19. :-)

One adopts a cataguing system early, and is forced to remain with it
As in life, we have to accept each other's little "faults"

Photogravure, perf 13.5, from a sheet of 4 values. Sister to another
sheet of 4 (#4133), released on the same day, with a 10x higher catalogue
value. Your stamp is valued at, roughly, $0.00. ;-)

Not to me

Thanks for helping, I knew it had to be that.
I have a 5000 Romanian database, It had 57 issues for 1996
I checked a year either side, with no luck, so I deduced
http://cjoint.com/data/ircshXzf5D.htm

Old August 17th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Joshua McGee"
Your stamp is valued at, roughly, $0.00. ;-)

Old stamp collecting chestnut....

"No stamp is as valuable as the one you don't have"

Old August 17th 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Thanks Cool once-a-kid Chris,
I'll let SG answer your suspicion
http://cjoint.com/data/ircyVNeZkF.htm

My ex library set at $40

Cool still-a-kid Rod.

Old August 17th 09, 08:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote in message

Old stamp collecting chestnut....

"No stamp is as valuable as the one you don't have"

Then at least for me the most stamps are very valuable.

--
Victor Manta

Old August 17th 09, 11:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_4_]

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:21:16 +0800, rodney wrote:

Old stamp collecting chestnut....

In my collection, I keep "stamp collecting chestnut" immediately to the
left of "stamp collecting chestnut-bellied chlorphonia" :-)

http://cjoint.com/data/irml0PNnwu.htm

Old August 17th 09, 11:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ryan Davenport

rodney wrote:
Thanks Cool once-a-kid Chris,
I'll let SG answer your suspicion
http://cjoint.com/data/ircyVNeZkF.htm

My ex library set at $40

Cool still-a-kid Rod.

In case they haven't made SOTW yet, the pair of minisheets is SG
MS5853, £5 mint or used in 1998 Part 3.

Cool once-a-Kid Chris

I have a 2008 set of SOTW - the cover now says "NEW Worldwide
Miniature Sheets now listed and priced".

Ryan
Old August 17th 09, 12:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

The real Chestnut, and the fruit thereof, is a brilliant game played by
kids in England. (Conkers)
I was once the "Conker" champion, in my street in Somerset.

Conkers is a game traditionally played by children in Britain, the Republic
of Ireland
and some former British colonies using the seeds of horse-chestnut trees -
the name
conker is also applied to the seed and to the tree itself. The game is
played by two
players, each with a conker threaded onto a piece of string: they take turns
to strike
each other's conker until one breaks.
(The secret was to harden the conker by leaving it in vinegar for a few
days)
http://cjoint.com/data/irnJBOv8mS.htm

"Joshua McGee" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:21:16 +0800, rodney wrote:

Old stamp collecting chestnut....

In my collection, I keep "stamp collecting chestnut" immediately to the
left of "stamp collecting chestnut-bellied chlorphonia" :-)

http://cjoint.com/data/irml0PNnwu.htm

--
Joshua H. McGee
San Marino, Los Angeles, California, USA, Earth
Member: APS, ATA, ISWSC, MBPC
Trade?: http://www.mcgees.org/stamp-offers/

Romania query. rodney General Discussion 8 April 18th 09 12:54 AM
Romania ID. Rod General Discussion 6 September 1st 07 01:15 AM
Ispravi din romania King Seanie, Ruler of the Griks Coins 1 January 25th 06 02:22 AM
Romania oddity Blair (TC) General Discussion 2 July 27th 05 01:03 AM
HCA stamp from Romania? amesh \(Mette\) General Discussion 5 April 16th 05 07:09 PM