FS: Green Niobium / Silver Austria 25 Euro Semmeringbahn Commemorative..

Old March 15th 04, 09:03 PM
Harv

Default FS: Green Niobium / Silver Austria 25 Euro Semmeringbahn Commemorative..

I have an extra one of these much-discussed new coins. This page describes
it completely..

http://www.eurocollections.com/catal...95&product=994

I am offering here first, before putting it on eBay, to try to recoup what I
spent on TeleTrade last night for a really nice crescent rainbow MorgEn
DollEr..

Euro Collections International in BC Canada is totally sold out of it and
will be getting no more. The Royal Scandinavian Mint in Utah is totally sold
out of it and will be getting no more. Those are the only two bigtime Euro
retailers I know of in North America. There are shirley others. Maybe.
Possibly. Perhaps.

Muntplaats.nl in Euro is offering this coin for Euros 89.95 which translates
to about $110.00 at today's Euro exchange rate of US$1.22, plus Euros 12.00
for insured shipping outside The Netherlands.

I'm looking for a buyer in the USA. I'd prefer not to have to hassle
calculating and shipping it overseas. Payment is accepted through PayPal
from accounts with a verified address. I will also take a USPS Money Order.
No personal checks.

The coin is in its original capsule in its original Austrian Mint sleeved
little red box with COA. I'll put it into a USPS Priority Mail box, heavily
taped, and ship it anywhere in the United States for $110.00 all-in, Insured
shipping included. Or you can take your chances on eBay where 99.99% of
these coins are being sold by European sellers and the prices vary from
about $90.00 to about $115.00 plus shipping.

Only 50,000 were minted. Last years Blue Niobium / Silver coin similarly
sold out in about two weeks, and is fetching about $150.00 these days..

My price is not negotiable. If you want it, email hlaser at socal dot rr dot
com. Email first, don't just PayPal me. Payment instructions will be
emailed to you by return..

If I get no takers in 48 hours, I'll take my chances on eBay..

Harv

Old March 16th 04, 06:11 PM
Edward McGrath

I could have bought the green Niobium for $50 when the were available
but I was not attracted at all by the nasty green center. If last years
blue Niobium were for sale I just might have bought it. Ed

Old March 18th 04, 09:43 PM
Harv

Top posting and replying to my own posting.. hmm..

I am revising this offer. To United States residents only, you can have this
highly cool coin for US$100.00 all in, including Priority Mail Insured
Shipping, paid by PayPal ONLY from a Verified Address. Email me at hlaser
at socal dot rr dot com if you want it. Only one available. I reserve the
right to reject any offers. I will post if/when someone buys it.

If you don't think these coins are topping $100.00 now, take a look at..

There are about 100 of them listed on eBay at any given time, virtually all
of them from sellers in Europe. You want to buy one from some guy in Europe
and pay high postage and wait a week or two for it to show up??.. Hey, go
for it. I've got one sitting right here, and I can have it in the mail to
you tomorrow if I'm PayPalled today..

You get everything I got from Euro Collections International - the untouched
coin in its original Austrian Mint Capsule, the little red box, COA, outer
white sleeve.. a whole bunch of Euro flyers and leaflets, blah blah etc.
etc. $100.00 all-in shipped Insured Priority Mail to any United States
Address ONLY, paid by PayPal ONLY from a verified address ONLY..

Harv

"Harv" wrote in message
[...]

taped, and ship it anywhere in the United States for $110.00 (revised, see

above).. all-in, Insured