need 3 addresses

Old November 11th 03, 05:20 AM
Kettwicks

Default need 3 addresses

I need working baseball addresses for Scott Erickson (used to be with the
Twins, but now with the orioles) Jim Edmonds (St. Louis Cardinals). and
David Ortiz (Boston Red Sox). I got RTS when i sent to 118 Drew drive for
Scott and I got a RTS for Edmonds but i can't remember the address i tried.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Drew

Old November 11th 03, 04:25 PM
Steve-0-

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:20:28 -0600, "Kettwicks"
wrote:

I need working baseball addresses for Scott Erickson (used to be with the
Twins, but now with the orioles) Jim Edmonds (St. Louis Cardinals). and
David Ortiz (Boston Red Sox). I got RTS when i sent to 118 Drew drive for
Scott and I got a RTS for Edmonds but i can't remember the address i tried.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Drew

I dont know about Erikson, but Ortiz and Edmonds both are extremely
hard to get through the mail. I have tried Edmonds numerous times with
nothing ever.

Good Luck,

Steve-0-

Please Visit
http://www.geocities.com/smraines12/main.html
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/hdmavs/
Old November 12th 03, 06:47 AM
The Autograph Master

c/o Baltimore Orioles
333 West Camden St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
USA

Old November 12th 03, 01:47 PM
RLYNCH8175

I need working baseball addresses for Scott Erickson (used to be with the
Twins, but now with the orioles) Jim Edmonds (St. Louis Cardinals). and
David Ortiz (Boston Red Sox). I got RTS when i sent to 118 Drew drive for
Scott and I got a RTS for Edmonds but i can't remember the address i tried.
Any help would be much appreciated.

David Ortiz still lives in the Dominican Republic during the off season I
believe. Try
1183 Corral Av.
Sunnyvale, CA. 94088 for Scott Erickson I've heard he's tough TTM but has
signed C/O the Orioles.

Movie Set Addresses?? ICKIECUP Autographs 1 November 7th 03 09:12 AM
celebrity addresses OP Autographs 2 October 20th 03 07:24 AM
Star Trek/SCF FI addresses joe rosa Autographs 2 October 15th 03 11:30 PM
Posting celebrity addresses Autographs Autographs 0 September 30th 03 04:54 PM
CHIP'S CELEBRITY HOME AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES Chip Autographs 0 August 5th 03 05:21 PM