hohohahaheeheehaha up and running again

Old February 2nd 05, 07:16 AM
Barefootmk

Default hohohahaheeheehaha up and running again

hey folks...you looking for photos to send to your favorites...i got em...check
em out, my ebay store is even sort of running. ebay seller name
hohohahaheeheehaha.
here's a link to my stuff currently running.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQampq3bss...Q3aUSQQfclZ 3
QQfromZR7QQfrppZ200QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQpfidZ 0QQsacqyopZgeQQsacurZ0QQ
sadisZ200QQsaslopZ1QQsinceZ30QQsofindtypeZ15QQsofo cusZbsQQuseridZhohohahah
eeheehaha
i don't usually like to send spam here....but it's a new year and i need to
get this business off the ground...and what a great place to do it...people
here are always looking for photos so i try to supply them. it's fairly cheap
and if you buy 10 or more, shipping is free...
let me know what you think too. let me know if you're looking for something.
thanks for dealing with this.
mike

Old February 2nd 05, 10:35 PM
pe2

ok, now where's the real link?...

this page only takes you to a 1000 links...

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old February 3rd 05, 02:33 AM
dahoov2

his name is so long (don't get that; it hurts to try to look for him
as a seller... you can't remember how to spell it; I strongly
recommend that people use a name people can remember and easily type
in a search). Anyway, his name is so long you have three lines of URL
to splice in to see it. Takes too long.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old February 3rd 05, 02:23 PM
Barefootmk

it's not that long...try laughing once...come on, anyone from arizona should
know wallace and ladmo.
mike
Old February 3rd 05, 02:30 PM
dahoov2

I sometimes search by dealer (don't know if anyone else here does, so
only speaking for me) so I would never remember how to spell that...no
matter how it comes out. I was told a few dozen times my URL is too
long ... and it's easy to remember. One time a person once told me
he'd check it out, but didn't want to have to type it in. Of course
that is ridiculous as you can bookmark it, but people these days are
generally lazier and more impatient.

Old February 4th 05, 01:53 AM
pe2

no autographs as well...