NGC grading

Old November 19th 05, 08:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default NGC grading

This seller has a notice in red about coins he has sold graded by NGC.
Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTLAND-P-211...temZ8353917415

Old November 19th 05, 08:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

The seller is being a total jerk.

Old November 19th 05, 08:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"note.boy" wrote in message
This seller has a notice in red about coins he has sold graded by NGC.
Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTLAND-P-211...temZ8353917415

I wonder if he is selling the coins because HE doesn't agree with the
"professional graders."

Jame

Old November 19th 05, 09:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"note.boy" wrote in message
This seller has a notice in red about coins he has sold graded by NGC.
Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTLAND-P-211...temZ8353917415

Well, their name says it all about their toned coins...

Jonathan_ATC

Old November 19th 05, 10:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

If he's upset about negative feedback he's previously got from selling NGC
coins... he's really going to be upset about negative feedback he'll get in
taking this attitude.

Old November 20th 05, 12:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"note.boy" wrote in message
This seller has a notice in red about coins he has sold graded by NGC.
Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTLAND-P-211...temZ8353917415

Well, their name says it all about their toned coins...

Jonathan_ATC

What could you possibly be implying? :-) Billy

Old November 20th 05, 01:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"note.boy" wrote in message
This seller has a notice in red about coins he has sold graded by NGC.
Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTLAND-P-211...temZ8353917415

I've always wondered about people who would sabotage their own auctions. I
wouldn't deal with this person, since attitude is written all over his page.
There are too many other choices available.

Anita

Old November 20th 05, 01:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

astutely observed:
I've always wondered about people who would sabotage their own auctions. I
wouldn't deal with this person, since attitude is written all over his
page. There are too many other choices available.

What *she* said.

Larry
'will also move along to others'

Old November 20th 05, 02:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

wrote in
:

"note.boy" wrote in message
This seller has a notice in red about coins he has sold graded by
NGC. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTLAND-P-211...D-CU-Q97_W0QQi
temZ8353917415

I've always wondered about people who would sabotage their own
auctions. I wouldn't deal with this person, since attitude is written
all over his page. There are too many other choices available.

Anita

Couldn't agree more, Anita. This guy is an example of what I call a "full
contact seller". I avoid them like the plague.

Scott