BRONZE AGE X-MEN COMICS CLOSING TODAY!

Old February 5th 04, 12:41 PM
W. R. Collectibles

Default BRONZE AGE X-MEN COMICS CLOSING TODAY!

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and W. R. Collectibles
has some truly sweetheart comics up for grabs on eBay this week! Closing
today is a small grouping of bronze age X-Men comics from #98-129. There are
a lot of keys and semi-keys in this grouping to be had including #102 Origin
of Storm, #104 First Starjammers and 1st New Team vs Magneto, #117 Origin of
Professor X and 1st Shadow King, #120 1st Vindicator and Alpha Flight, #121
1st full Alpha Flight story, and #129 1st Kitty Pryde, Sebastian Shaw, and
White Queen. They all close between 4 and 5pm today, February 5th, so hurry
and get those bids in! We've provided some links below to the key auctions,
but you can use this link to view all our comics on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.com/wrcollectible...otimedisplay=2

OR

http://www.wrcollectibles.net/comics.php

Now here are the links to some of those key auctions!

X-MEN 102 ORIGIN OF STORM, FN/VF!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

X-MEN 104 1ST STARJAMMERS APP, VG!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 117 ORIGIN OF PROFESSOR X, VG/F
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 120 1ST ALPHA FLIGHT APP, VG!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 121 1ST FULL ALPHA FLIGHT, FN-!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 125 1ST PROTEUS APP, FN/VF!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

UNCANNY X-MEN 129 1ST KITTY PRYDE, VG!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

Some other things to be looking for are the beautiful high-grade CGC books
we're listing this week. We've already place a few Amazing Spider-Man copies
up, including ASM #19 CGC 9.0, ASM #85 CGC 9.6 (highest graded), and ASM #98
CGC 9.4 (CCA non-approved drug story). Going up today...now hold your
breath on these... X-Men #100 CGC 9.6 White Pages, X-Men #102 CGC 9.8
(highest graded and 1 of 2), X-Men #104 CGC 9.8 White Pages (highest graded
and 1 of 3), and X-Men #106 CGC 9.8 (highest graded and 1 of 3), and Uncanny
X-Men #128 CGC 9.6! And how could it get any better than this you say? How
about Friday we'll be posting X-Men #94 CGC 9.0, ASM #88 CGC 9.2 (Doctor
Octopus story), X-Men #61 CGC 8.0 (2nd Sauron app), and Fantastic Four #77
CGC 9.4 (Silver Surfer app and Edenwald Collection).

We're adding more and more inventory to our online comic store and remember,
we are set up to accept orders via PayPal (for credit cards and bank
transfers) as well as personal checks and money orders! Visit today at
http://www.wrcollectibles.net/comicstore/ .

Thanks,

Ray Hunt
W. R. Collectibles