Let us pray......

Old August 7th 05, 05:26 AM
DeserTBoB

Default Let us pray......

Here ya go, Noodles! A new prayer for you found elsewhere on Usenet!

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 11:56:17 GMT, wrote:

Bush's latest version of "religious freedom":

Our President who are in Washington hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom
come they will be done in America as we conquer Iraq and the world.
Give us this day our daily conservatism. George W. Bush will deliver
us from evil and lead us not into terrorism, but deliver us from the
evils of Al Quada. For thine is our leader and our saviour president
Bush. Amen

Perfect for a whack job like you, Noodles! Say it every time you
masturbate.

Old August 8th 05, 03:38 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 05:20:23 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

Jason, per my previous email- this is the kind of person Bob
Scarborough aka DeserTBob is. Here is one of his recent posts.

He is in close with Dan Gibson of the Track Shack- I would highly
recommend staying away from these people. snip

Yeah...so Noodles can play con games with you can try to get free
advertising on a 1KQ daytimer AM station. WTF is WRONG with you,
Noodles? I'm sure he can see you're a crank and whacko. Everyone
else sure as hell can!

As far as Dan Gibson goes, his and Kathy's "Track Shack" is one of the
most reputable 8 track vendors operating in the US today. They're
also the source for the superior "WinGib®" pressure pads, as well as
expert repair services for carts. You? You just try to sell
fraudulent copies of "alignment tapes" that are useless and dust off
old "all in ones" from Goodwill and slather them with a coat of Pledge
to make money on eBay.

I think he (and everyone else) needs to stay away from YOU.

Beware of strangers bearing gifts...in this case, a ****tard offering
free 8 track gear.

Old August 8th 05, 04:27 PM
DICK White

WELL, DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough's reply below says it all- he's
already dissing Jason & Jennifer's radio shot for 8-tracks, and it
hasn't even started yet- Bob, why are you so negative ? This is going
to be fun, for REAL 8-track people that is- which is why you can't
understand it and can't enjoy it. Go away !

From: DeserTBoB
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: WQMA OldiesRadio 1520 Radio Station Plans 8-Track Thursday
Feature
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:28:56 -0700

On 7 Aug 2005 09:17:13 -0700, "Dicky White-suicidal unemployed prozac
addict" wrote:

AWESOME ! But too bad you are so far away- I can't get that station ! snip

You couldn't get anything, anyway, Noodles. You just don't "get it,"
period!

I'll take a pass on an "8 track Thursday." Why do I want to hear
badly recorded music failing on the air when I can have it live?

Old August 8th 05, 04:32 PM
DICK White

We'll let Jason be the judge of that- he came on THIS site to make his
announcement first, and is accepting donations- and being you moderate
the OTHER site, you are now tossing stones. Well maybe if your site
wasn't so clique-ish he would have posted there first. Oh well-

BTW, to all concerned, keep in mind that this person DESERTBOB, posting
this profanity, is the moderator to the other 8-track site called
"8trackheaven"- some heaven that must be !

You be the judge people- this Bob guy is cracked ! He knocks 8-tracks
and the upcoming radio show in one breath, then supports Gibson in the
next breath- which is it ?

Keep in mind people, that DAN GIBSON frequents the other site moderated
by DeserTBob- birds of a feather certainly do flock together !

Old August 8th 05, 04:55 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 08:27:53 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

WELL, DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough's reply below says it all- he's
already dissing Jason & Jennifer's radio shot for 8-tracks, and it
hasn't even started yet snip

WTF? He's going over the cliff again!

Quick, Nurse Ratchet! More Thorazine for Noodles!
Old August 8th 05, 04:57 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 08:32:17 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

We'll let Jason be the judge of that- he came on THIS site snip

This isn't a "site," moron. It's a news group. There's a difference,
but you, being a lamer, wouldn't know.

announcement first, and is accepting donations- and being you moderate
the OTHER site, you are now tossing stones. Well maybe if your site
wasn't so clique-ish he would have posted there first. Oh well- snip

We invite all to joint "8 track heaven" Google group. The only
"cliqueishness" there is that Charlie Nudo has been permanently
banned.

BTW, to all concerned, keep in mind that this person DESERTBOB, posting
this profanity, is the moderator to the other 8-track site called
"8trackheaven"- some heaven that must be ! snip

It's doing very well, thanks! Sort of like how this NG was doing
before YOU started your ****...you delusional moron.

You be the judge people- this Bob guy is cracked ! He knocks 8-tracks
and the upcoming radio show in one breath, then supports Gibson in the
next breath- which is it ? snip

More projection from a paranoid delusional off his meds.

Keep in mind people, that DAN GIBSON frequents the other site moderated
by DeserTBob- birds of a feather certainly do flock together ! snip

Of course he's over there...that's becuase YOU are HERE!

Old August 8th 05, 10:02 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 13:08:09 -0700, "Charlie Fraudo"
wrote:

Notice how there are many people saying stay away from Charlie Nudo,
and how Charlie Nudo is the only person saying stay away from everyone
else? snip

LOL! Point taken. In all the time I've been trashing that
sonofabitch, trying to destroy his fraud empire, I don't recall ONE
instance where anyone has backed him up...not ONE. I remember one guy
in here saying he did business with Nudo and got about what he
expected (one of Noodles' "quad frauds") but he knew it was a dub and
figured that was that. ALL OTHER COMMENTS about Charlie Nudo's
auctions or Usenet 8 track sales have had a single thread in
them...FRAUD, FRAUD and MORE FRAUD. Also, if you go back in the
archives, tales of Noodles' bullying bidders into giving him
undeserved "positive" feedback abound, along with tales of defrauding
the U.S. Postal Service. Now, his frauds and Usenet boasts have
gotten him into trouble with the IRS...THAT shoe hasn't dropped yet,
but it will.

Hey, Noodles...those IRS agents are NOT going to stop for your
rent-a-cop at the "imaginary gates," so the Nudo Mountain Mudpuddle
security isn't keeping you very secure, is it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Latest NudoFraud feedback tally shows lots of "neutrals" (which he
probably bullied the dissatisfied buyers into giving him) and yet
ANOTHER bid retraction! Seems that people read about Noodles' phony
alignment tapes in here and pull their bids, every time!

Pray tell... Hobab Coins 0 May 11th 05 04:19 PM
Collecting paper-money is a SIN ! ! ! ! ! ! Bruno Beam Paper Money 8 December 24th 04 04:07 AM
(Slightly OT) Loons, Worms & John Pelan's Obsessions Chris Barker Books 0 September 23rd 03 06:17 PM