MORE THREATS OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE FROM CHARLIE NUDO!

Old August 10th 05, 03:12 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Default MORE THREATS OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE FROM CHARLIE NUDO!

What an abusive person. He probably hits his wife and kids!

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: everybody had fun until our annual x mas party
Date: 18 Dec 2002 17:24:05 -0800

Yo, **** for brains...yeh you, the dumbest looking mother ****er out
of the bunch...how bout I just take you out back, and cave the back of
your ****in head in with a baseball bat already ?? LOL !! LATER
POODLE-**** ESQ.

Old August 10th 05, 03:14 PM
66fourdoor

WQMA 1520 8-track radio show- tune in !

Monday and Thursday afternoon next week !

Old August 10th 05, 05:12 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Old August 10th 05, 05:12 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Old August 10th 05, 10:11 PM
66fourdoor

..

Old August 10th 05, 10:53 PM
DeserTBoB

It just gets worse and worse, doesn't it, Noodles?

Old August 10th 05, 10:55 PM
DeserTBoB

NoodlesNetwork show...CANCELLED!

He has an appointment with a brain surgeon and a power drill. ROTFLMAO!

Old August 11th 05, 12:08 AM
cricket

Does this thread title you just posted, infer that you are intending on
sabotaging Jason's upcoming 8-track radio show ?

Are you making fun of Jason's upcoming radio show with this thead title
? Please explain, because as the moderator of the "8trackheaven" site,
you should know better. He also posted his notice over there. You can
rest assured I sent him the link to this Google Group page, where you
continuously attacked his show and upcoming 8-track feature.

Are Jason and I entitled to our opinions, with regard to musical
formats and diversity of said formats ?

Please explain your stance, because as the moderator of "8trackheaven",
it's quite confusing why you are using a newsreader to flood this
public newsgroup with flame posts. That is what you said, right ? The
"power of a good newsreader" ??

You are a member of the "8trackheaven" group, correct ? And moderator
of new memberships over there ?

Your friends are Dan Gibson of the Track Shack, and Malcolm Riviera ?

aint' that right ?

Old August 11th 05, 12:46 AM
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2005 16:08:52 -0700, "cricket" wrote:

Does this thread title you just posted, infer that you are intending on
sabotaging Jason's upcoming 8-track radio show ? snip

No, I'm intending to run your criminal, fraudster ass off of Usenet!

LICK it, CRICKET!
Old August 11th 05, 02:53 AM
66fourdoor

Do you have incidents where someone was "frauded" or "criminalized" to
back up those allegations ?

It seems odd that the person you accuse of this, has a 99.9% feedback
rating on Ebay- and is a powerseller in good standing for 4 years now-
with over 1000 feedbacks.

How many items have you sold ?

What is your Ebay feedback rating and number in comparison ?

less or more feedbacks ?

you are the moderator for "8trackheaven", correct ?

Do you believe that it is your right to run people off Usenet ?

do you own Usenet and the Usenet servers ?