Wurlitzer 1400

Old February 22nd 12, 03:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
JJohn

Default Wurlitzer 1400

I picked up this Wurlitzer 1400 hoping to restore it - but am slightly
disheartened to learn that finding pilasters for it are going to be
nearly impossible...

I am looking to do 1 of 2 things:

* Hopefully pick up some pilasters from somebody in the group
(cracked is okay - but would pass on anything broken). Tried all the
internet parts suppliers looking for a used set of any kind - and
sadly, no luck

* Sell the machine as parts to somebody who wants it - or trade to a
local collector toward another machine I can restore or play with
right away -- Not really looking to collect, just want a single
cool juke for the gameroom. Like a typical newbie - I want something
50's or 60's with a visible mech.

The juke looks to be complete, but isn't pretty by any means . Have
new L&R dome plastics, and recapped (but haven't tested) the amp.
This was listed on CL in Minneapolis a few weeks ago. If you are
interested, hit me up and I can give you all the details I can as to
the condition. Both pilaster are there - have cracks, and one has a
small chunk missing out of it (I THINK its the right one - as its out
of the machine)

For the sake of total disclosure - I paid $150 for it (which I think
was a good deal?). Hoping for $200, which I think its worth in parts
- and would cover my gas to get it, but any reasonable offer
considered. Will wait a week or so before posting it on Craigslist
where I will ask $300.

Its in Ramsey, MN...

Need help on a Wurlitzer 1400 em pinball Juke Boxes 0 January 3rd 11 12:32 AM
wurlitzer 1400. em pinball Juke Boxes 3 December 19th 10 09:49 AM
wurlitzer 1400 help em pinball Juke Boxes 2 September 11th 10 03:21 AM
wurlitzer 1400 [email protected] Juke Boxes 2 May 3rd 07 02:41 AM
Question Wurlitzer 1400 Bill Wheeler Juke Boxes 0 July 30th 03 04:41 AM