FA: US Silver halves and quarters

Old July 9th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

Default FA: US Silver halves and quarters

I've just listed 7 rolls of Walking Liberty halves, and a roll of silver
Washington quarters on eBay, closing next Sunday evening.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdav...QfsooZ1QQrdZ0?
(or advanced search for seller dave_n_sue)

The first 4 rolls of Walkers are all different dates/mint marks, the
later rolls I didn't have as many stacks to pick from. Don't expect to
find any 1921-D's in here but, I bought them as bulk silver, went
through them for my books, and the rest are up for sale.

Please take a look and bid if you'd like. Mention RCC and shipping is
on me.

Thanks,
Dave Hinz

Old July 10th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Stardancer[_2_]

Default US Silver halves and quarters

Howdy, Dave;

At least I will try to keep them honest

Best regards

Dan

Ebay: coinenthusiast

Old July 10th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
George D

Dave Hinz wrote:
I've just listed 7 rolls of Walking Liberty halves, and a roll of silver
Washington quarters on eBay, closing next Sunday evening.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdav...QfsooZ1QQrdZ0?
(or advanced search for seller dave_n_sue)

The first 4 rolls of Walkers are all different dates/mint marks, the
later rolls I didn't have as many stacks to pick from. Don't expect to
find any 1921-D's in here but, I bought them as bulk silver, went
through them for my books, and the rest are up for sale.

Please take a look and bid if you'd like. Mention RCC and shipping is
on me.

Thanks,
Dave Hinz

You will get close to melt now.

George
Pluginpony

--
Those who would give up ESSENTIAL LIBERTY to purchase a little TEMPORARY SAFETY, deserve
neither LIBERTY nor SAFETY.

Pennsylvania Assembly
November 11, 1755
Old July 10th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:45:09 GMT, George D wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:
I've just listed 7 rolls of Walking Liberty halves, and a roll of silver
Washington quarters on eBay, closing next Sunday evening.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdav...QfsooZ1QQrdZ0?
Please take a look and bid if you'd like. Mention RCC and shipping is
on me.

You will get close to melt now.

Thanks - if you do win remember to remind me about the rcc/shipping
thing.