A Cool Sugar loaf machine....

Old March 31st 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
The Young One

Default A Cool Sugar loaf machine....

at my local walmart they got a new sugar loaf machine which they stock
proofs, SBA UNC, Walker Halves, mercury dimes, sacaawea proofs,
kennedy UNC... all you have to do it press a button to line up the
arrows.... all for 50 cents a piece... if you win.. this machine is
called whistle stop. i got two 1917 mercury dimes for a dollar....
Old March 31st 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Farley

????????????????????
What are you talking about?

Old March 31st 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

On Mar 30, 7:41�pm, Bruce Farley wrote:

????????????????????
What are you talking about?

Apparently he's talking about one of these:

http://www.sugarloaf-usa.com/

....but filled with coins rather than stuffed animals.
Old March 31st 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:24:47 -0700 (PDT), Phil DeMayo
wrote:

On Mar 30, 7:41?pm, Bruce Farley wrote:

????????????????????
What are you talking about?

Apparently he's talking about one of these:

http://www.sugarloaf-usa.com/

....but filled with coins rather than stuffed animals.

The coins can't be real?? SBAs and silver coins for 50 cents? I don't
think so.

Old March 31st 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
MJKolodziej

"The Young One" wrote in message
at my local walmart they got a new sugar loaf machine which they stock
proofs, SBA UNC, Walker Halves, mercury dimes, sacaawea proofs,
kennedy UNC... all you have to do it press a button to line up the
arrows.... all for 50 cents a piece... if you win.. this machine is
called whistle stop. i got two 1917 mercury dimes for a dollar....

Reminds me of the time I won $340 in a slot machine. It took $700 to do it
but I did!
mk

Old March 31st 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

I can't believe none of you guys have played these things. Believe me,
to them it is worth it because the people playing this things lose
probably fifty dollars worth of quarters before anyone wins anything.
But there are a few masters at this sugar loaf machine out there who
win alot. Every Wal-Mart I've ever seen has one of these machines. If
you can afford to lose a few dollars in change try it out.
Old March 31st 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
The Young One

On Mar 30, 7:55 pm, sgt23 wrote:
I can't believe none of you guys have played these things. Believe me,
to them it is worth it because the people playing this things lose
probably fifty dollars worth of quarters before anyone wins anything.
But there are a few masters at this sugar loaf machine out there who
win alot. Every Wal-Mart I've ever seen has one of these machines. If
you can afford to lose a few dollars in change try it out.

i lost 4 rolls of quarters before i started acutally winning real
good... it is this machine....
Old March 31st 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
The Young One

On Mar 30, 9:31 pm, The Young One wrote:
On Mar 30, 7:55 pm, sgt23 wrote:

I can't believe none of you guys have played these things. Believe me,
to them it is worth it because the people playing this things lose
probably fifty dollars worth of quarters before anyone wins anything.
But there are a few masters at this sugar loaf machine out there who
win alot. Every Wal-Mart I've ever seen has one of these machines. If
you can afford to lose a few dollars in change try it out.

i lost 4 rolls of quarters before i started acutally winning real
good... it is this machine....

i cant find any pics of it but it is cool
Old March 31st 08, 06:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

i lost 4 rolls of quarters before i started acutally winning real
good... it is *this machine....

I don't know if I would waste 4 rolls of quarters on one of them
machine, unless I was trying win something for a girl. Even then after
the first roll of quarters, I would just go find it and buy it for her
lol. But I did win once on one them things.

Old March 31st 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Mar 31, 1:35*am, sgt23 wrote:
i lost 4 rolls of quarters before i started acutally winning real
good... it is *this machine....

I don't know if I would waste 4 rolls of quarters on one of them
machine, unless I was trying win something for a girl. Even then after
the first roll of quarters, I would just go find it and buy it for her
lol. But I did win once on one them things.

Yep, 12 years old - just as I suspected.

A Cool Sugar loaf machine.... The Young One Coins 0 March 31st 08 12:28 AM
i am the hot water, you are the sugar. [email protected] Books 0 May 9th 05 08:24 AM
FANS OF THE GAME AUTO-MEAT LOAF itsahitcards Baseball 0 November 29th 04 02:59 AM
Meat loaf Colin Smith Autographs 0 January 14th 04 09:34 PM
Help: Singer Karla Davito from Meat Loaf fame.... VinnyH Autographs 0 July 18th 03 02:26 AM