SPAM! too much of it here...

Old September 23rd 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
The Young One

Default SPAM! too much of it here...

We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting to
get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one move
to that group... tell me what you think
The Young One
Old September 23rd 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Voltronicus

On Sep 23, 10:35*am, The Young One wrote:
We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting to
get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one move
to that group... tell me what you think
The Young One

I think you are an idiot.
Old September 23rd 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

The Young One wrote:
We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting to
get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one move
to that group... tell me what you think
The Young One

The spam will follow us wherever we go. I suggest you figure out a way to
deal with it on your end and worry about something more important.

James

Old September 23rd 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , The Young One wrote:
We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting to
get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one move
to that group... tell me what you think
The Young One

dumb. first, have you read the process to create a legit, recognized group?
do you how to get major nsp's to carry it? will YOU do the work?
about 5 minutes after you finish, the spammers will roll in.
if you want a moderated group, it's harder.
i suspect you aren't familiar with the process.
Old September 23rd 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
The Young One wrote:
We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting to
get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one move
to that group... tell me what you think
The Young One

The spam will follow us wherever we go. I suggest you figure out a way to
deal with it on your end and worry about something more important.

James

filters are you friend, right james?
Old September 23rd 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim Higgins

The Young One wrote:
We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting to
get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one move
to that group... tell me what you think
The Young One

Just use your KF with wild abandon, forget the one timers.

--
Civis Romanus Sum
Old September 23rd 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article utertechnology, Jim Higgins wrote:
The Young One wrote:
We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting to
get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one move
to that group... tell me what you think
The Young One

Just use your KF with wild abandon, forget the one timers.

why does that conjour up images of emril going, BAM!?
Old September 24th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

The Young One wrote:
We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting
to get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one
move to that group... tell me what you think
The Young One

The spam will follow us wherever we go. I suggest you figure out a
way to deal with it on your end and worry about something more
important.

James

filters are you friend, right james?

My primary filter consists of two glassy orbs beneath my eyebrows. When
they are actually connected to my brain, they do a pretty good job of
restraining my left-clicker.

James

yah.

*SPAM* Ken Layton Juke Boxes 0 December 20th 05 05:40 AM
SPAM AB General Discussion 0 November 5th 03 12:00 PM
Spam Rodney General Discussion 0 October 18th 03 02:04 PM
Spam Arrest -- Is spam help only $20 away? Bob Ingraham General Discussion 4 October 15th 03 02:17 PM
OT. This spam not from me. Wheeler Coins 1 August 10th 03 11:37 PM