Info request

Old March 20th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Kools

Default Info request

Hi everyone,

I have this coin/medal but cannot find any info about it.
Does anyone knows what is it worth?

http://users.telenet.be/ws35772/spain1982.jpg

Thanks

Old March 20th 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
The Young One

On Mar 20, 1:38*am, "Tony Kools" wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have this coin/medal but cannot find any info about it.
Does anyone knows what is it worth?

http://users.telenet.be/ws35772/spain1982.jpg

Thanks

from the way it looks it is a commemrative from spain issued in 1982.
also appears to be silver (no guarentees). it looks to be
commemratationg the spanish soccer teams. thats about all i can tell
you for not collecting foegin coins

Thanks
The Young One
Old March 20th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"Tony Kools" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I have this coin/medal but cannot find any info about it.
Does anyone knows what is it worth?

http://users.telenet.be/ws35772/spain1982.jpg

Thanks

I'm not a fan of football but I believe that the 1982 World Cup (soccer) was
held in Spain that year.

Probably of low value unless it made of silver. Billy

Old March 20th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

? "The Young One" ?????? ??? ??????
On Mar 20, 1:38 am, "Tony Kools" wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have this coin/medal but cannot find any info about it.
Does anyone knows what is it worth?

http://users.telenet.be/ws35772/spain1982.jpg

Thanks

from the way it looks it is a commemrative from spain issued in 1982.
also appears to be silver (no guarentees). it looks to be
commemratationg the spanish soccer teams. thats about all i can tell
you for not collecting foegin coins

These are not Spanish soccer teams but the cities where the various games of
the Mundial 1982 where held.

Regards

Old March 20th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Kools

I was hoping maybe somebody with the World Coins Book will look it up and
give me some idea about the value, as we all know enough about the
background.

I don't think it is of low value, because of the collector it came from.
Well, he passed away and this is part of a larger collection. There is a
gold one like this 1/2 oz, and this one is 1oz.
I would like to know is it Silver or maybe even Platinum. If silver, it
would be the only silver piece in entire collection. (Mostly gold and some
platinum)
Local shops could do some tests, but the coin will be damaged.

Thanks again

Info request Greg Shilts Coins 1 June 24th 06 07:56 AM
Signatures Inc info request [email protected] Autographs 2 January 4th 06 02:18 PM
Request for info. or links. Tony Vella General Discussion 0 June 5th 05 06:44 PM
Info request [email protected] Autographs 2 March 22nd 05 01:10 AM
request for info Angies Advice Coins 0 August 30th 03 10:09 PM