"ARMED GUARDS" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old July 1st 05, 07:35 AM
Robert Morien

In article om,
"trippingtoo8track" wrote:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...hread/612649ea
cbc0036/0fe31dd73e2c1cc8?tvc=1&q=#0fe31dd73e2c1cc8

Free Speech Store outed you long time ago, eh ?

Being "outed" by a spammer is high praise in this newsgroup.
Old July 1st 05, 07:35 AM
Robert Morien

In article .com,
"trippingtoo8track" wrote:

Rod Speed wrote:
Some gutless ****wit liar desperately cowering behind
Robert Morien desperately
attempted to bull**** and lie its way out of its predicament in message
and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

No wonder you're completely unemployable.

well it looks like Rod Speed has cornered Ricky White once again- Ricky
snuck back in as Robert Morien with a new server...

Speed just reduced ol' Ricky to a bloody mess...

again...

whoosh
Old July 4th 05, 12:57 PM
trippingtoo8track

Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions during election years
Our Senators and Congresswomen do not pay into Social Security and,
of cou=
rse, they do not collect from it.
You see, Social Security benefits were not suitable for persons of
their
are elevation in society. They felt they should have a special plan
for the
mselves. So, many years ago they voted in their own benefit plan.
In more recent years, no congressperson has felt the need to change
it. After all, it is a great plan.
For all practical purposes their plan works like this:
When they retire, they continue to draw the same pay until they die.
Except it may increase from time to time for cost of living
adjustments..
This is calculated on an average life span for each of those two
Dignitaries.
For example, Senator Byrd and Congressman White and their wives may
expe
ct to draw $7,800,000.00 (that's Seven Million, Eight-Hundred Thousand
Dollars),
with their wives drawing $275,000.00 during the last years of their
lives.
Younger Dignitaries who retire at an early age, will receive much
more during
the rest of their lives.
Their cost for this excellent plan is $0.00. NADA....ZILCH....
This little perk they voted for themselves is free to them. You and I
pick
up the tab for this plan. The funds for this fine retirement plan come
directly
from the General Funds;
"OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK"!
From our own Social Security Plan, which you and I pay (or have paid)
into
,-every payday until we retire (which amount is matched by our
employer)-we
can expect to get an average of $1,000 per month after retirement.
Or, in other words, we would have to collect our average of $1,000
monthly
benefits for 68 years and one (1) month to equal Senator! Bill
Bradley's be
nefits!
Social Security could be very good if only one small change were
made.

That change would be to:
Jerk the Golden Fleece Retirement Plan from under the Senators and
Congres
smen. Put them into the Social Security plan with the rest of us.
then sit back.....
and watch how fast they would fix it.
If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness will be
planted a=
nd maybe good changes will evolve.
How many people can YOU send this to? Better yet.....
How many people WILL you send this to??
Keep this going clear up thru the 2008 election!! We need to be heard

Old July 4th 05, 04:48 PM
George Grapman

http://www.senate.gov/reference/comm..._members.shtml

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
Old July 4th 05, 05:03 PM
George Grapman

By the way, what is stopping the majority party from changing this system?

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
Old July 4th 05, 10:09 PM
Robert Morien

In article .com,
"trippingtoo8track" wrote:

Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions

this from a spammer? rule #3
Old July 5th 05, 12:13 AM
tripping28track

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA=ADPI....D474491359=AD2

Old July 5th 05, 08:50 AM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Jul 2005 08:15:12 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ snipping to trash his junk links

This is the real Bob Scarborough...the real DeserTBoB. The OP who
originally posted this spam is:

Charlie Nudo
160 Bear Run Dr
Drums, PA 18222

....a confirmed con artist and spammer. He shows up under a variety of
different names, such as CAINE, DesertBob Jr., UNIVERSAL MIND,
trippingtoo8track and a rash of others trying to hide his identity,
and since I've been campaigning to have him turned in for spamming,
he's been using my name and nick everywhere.

Nudo's home ISP is epix.net. Email addresses he uses are as follows
(parsed to get around Google's ridiculous email filtering algorithm):

trippin28track "at" yahoo.com
trippingtoo8track "at" yahoo.com
dynobot "at" hotmail.com
winchester1886 "at" hotmail.com
coltblackpowder "at" hotmail.com
thenudofamily "at" epix.net

You might want to try sending a spam complaint to Epix clicking this
link:

....and including all the following:

________________

From: "trippingtoo8track"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: HUGE LOT 450 tapes-Ebay-$10
Date: 4 Jul 2005 08:15:12 -0700

____________________

As you can see, the posting host is epix.net, and they'd probably like
to shut off another spammer. Also, it'd be nice to cc a copy to
, but they don't seem to care very much.

Charlie Nudo is a spammer, confirmed petty criminal, con artist and
fraudster. Please do not participate in his fraud auctions as it
keeps him spamming and selling his crap on eBay and Usenet.
Old July 5th 05, 11:48 AM
tripping28track

Old July 5th 05, 02:07 PM
Sean Elkins

In article , George Grapman
wrote:

By the way, what is stopping the majority party from changing this system?

The minority party.