FA:Some tough Buffalo double dies and other neat stuff

Old January 12th 04, 12:12 AM
Ireichel1

Default FA:Some tough Buffalo double dies and other neat stuff

Thanks for looking at
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=ireiche
l&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Irv Reichel

Old January 12th 04, 02:37 AM
Aladdin Sane

Hmmm Invalid User ID. What next.

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

Old January 12th 04, 03:01 AM
Cliff

"Aladdin Sane" wrote:

Hmmm Invalid User ID. What next.

Notice that the link wraps and if you don't pick up the "L" that is
the last letter in his last name you won't see his auctions. Irv is a
stand up member of ebay and RCC and I'l take his word to the bank any
day of the week.
Cliff

Old January 12th 04, 03:11 AM
Bill Krummel

"Aladdin Sane" wrote in message
Hmmm Invalid User ID. What next.

If it looks the same on your screen as my screen, you will see the link is
broke. Click on the
underlined part but copy and paste the balance of the link into your address
bar, at the end of the part that is already there from when you clicked on
the link. Or, wait until someone like me comes along and offers a tinyurl;

http://tinyurl.com/570f

Bill

*
/?\
/___\
-O=O-
^

Old January 12th 04, 11:42 PM
Ireichel1

What is the problem with my user id? hmmmmmmmmm