Selling on EBay!

Old June 9th 05, 01:45 AM
bicycle

Default Selling on EBay!

I've decided to start selling some stuff I found at Goodwill soon on
EBay. Please check it out. I will be selling under the name
"66fourdoorr". Hope to see you bidding on my stuff.

Old June 9th 05, 02:50 AM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Jun 2005 17:45:50 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

I've decided to start selling some stuff I found at Goodwill soon on
EBay. Please check it out. I will be selling under the name
"66fourdoorr". Hope to see you bidding on my stuff. snip

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Now THIS is going to be good!
Old June 9th 05, 12:49 PM
8 track that smells-heil Hitler foreign scumbag

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 8 Jun 2005 17:45:50 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

I've decided to start selling some stuff I found at Goodwill soon on
EBay. Please check it out. I will be selling under the name
"66fourdoorr". Hope to see you bidding on my stuff. snip

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Now THIS is going to be good!

I'm selling my extra rifle and pistol brass on ebay.

I'd also be willing to donate some slugs to Bob and bicycle, free
shipping, via high velocity airmail !

Old June 9th 05, 04:09 PM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Jun 2005 04:49:02 -0700, "8 track that smells-heil Hitler foreign
scumbag" wrote:

I'm selling my extra rifle and pistol brass on ebay.

I'd also be willing to donate some slugs to Bob and bicycle, free
shipping, via high velocity airmail ! snip

Forewarded to Homeland Security. Under the "Unpatriotic Act," this
could be, under the current law, interpreted as a "terrorist threat."

Maybe you'll get your IRS audit in prison without chance of bail,
Noodles!
Old June 9th 05, 05:27 PM
bicycle

scumbag" wrote:

I'm selling my extra rifle and pistol brass on ebay.

I'd also be willing to donate some slugs to Bob and bicycle, free
shipping, via high velocity airmail ! snip

Forewarded to Homeland Security. Under the "Unpatriotic Act," this
could be, under the current law, interpreted as a "terrorist threat."

Maybe you'll get your IRS audit in prison without chance of bail,
Noodles!

Charlie cancled this post. Thanks to you replying to it, it's now
archived. Since I work for the county, I'm in like Flint with the local
law enforcement agencies. You know damn well they'll be getting a copy
of this. I'm taking this personally as a threat to me and my family.
I've also forwrded this to the Butler Township Police Dept.

Old June 9th 05, 07:04 PM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Jun 2005 09:27:00 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

Charlie cancled this post. snip

Figures...the deluded coward.

Thanks to you replying to it, it's now
archived. Since I work for the county, I'm in like Flint with the local
law enforcement agencies. You know damn well they'll be getting a copy
of this. I'm taking this personally as a threat to me and my family.
I've also forwrded this to the Butler Township Police Dept. snip

Gee, Noodles is going to be busy! Local cops, the Feebs, the IRS, the
ATF...all hitting him at the same time! Maybe you'd better cater some
coffee and doughnuts for them all, Noodles!

What a moron...he thinks he can "cancel" posts on Usenet. Most NNTP
servers IGNORE cancel requests. Noodles' threat of mayhem with
firearms has been memorialized on Usenet for all (including law
enforcement agencies) to see! Way to go, dickwad...you've shot
yourself in the foot again!
Old June 9th 05, 07:08 PM
DeserTBoB

Just for clarity and for the links and paths in the header, I've
reposted this in case some NNTP servers honored the cancel request.

Old June 9th 05, 07:11 PM
8 tracker from hell

scumbag" wrote:

I'm selling my extra rifle and pistol brass on ebay.

I'd also be willing to donate some slugs to Bob and bicycle, free
shipping, via high velocity airmail ! snip

Forewarded to Homeland Security. Under the "Unpatriotic Act," this
could be, under the current law, interpreted as a "terrorist threat."

Maybe you'll get your IRS audit in prison without chance of bail,
Noodles!

Charlie cancled this post. Thanks to you replying to it, it's now
archived. Since I work for the county, I'm in like Flint with the local
law enforcement agencies. You know damn well they'll be getting a copy
of this. I'm taking this personally as a threat to me and my family.
I've also forwrded this to the Butler Township Police Dept.

heres the headers & original post. the usenet service that i use does not
honor cancels.

----------------------------end--------------------------------

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.

On 8 Jun 2005 17:45:50 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

I've decided to start selling some stuff I found at Goodwill soon on
EBay. Please check it out. I will be selling under the name
"66fourdoorr". Hope to see you bidding on my stuff. snip

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Now THIS is going to be good!

I'm selling my extra rifle and pistol brass on ebay.

I'd also be willing to donate some slugs to Bob and bicycle, free
shipping, via high velocity airmail !

----------------------------end--------------------------------

Thanks a bunch. I guess he had second thoughts. Too bad for him.

Old June 9th 05, 07:32 PM
DeserTBoB

Sorry...didn't include the full header on the repost. Here it is, in
its entirity.

Noodles, being stupid as you are has certain downfalls, and this is
but one of them. Now, Homeland Security can not only know that this
threat was originally issued by you, but they can verify the message
thread and all other details.

A copy of this was also forwarded to epix.net, from which you issued
the threat.