Want To Trade Your Belgian Congo, DRC, Zaire Stamps / Postcards?

Old December 11th 06, 12:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Want To Trade Your Belgian Congo, DRC, Zaire Stamps / Postcards?

Hi there...

If you have any Belgian Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
(Belgian, not French) (Congo - Kinshasa, not Congo-Brazzaville), or
Zaire and want to trade, pass them on, get rid of them, I may be
interested in the idea.

The same goes for Belgian Congo post cards. "Picture post cards".

I have 1000s of stamps to trade (from my own stock) and would be
willing to trade plenty of my stuff for yours. Plenty of variety and
you can pick and choose from what I have.

I have been getting highly interested in the Congo - even more so than
before. No, there isn't a spike in Congo catalog values. I'm
simply trying to fill in some gaps in the area and maybe get some
decent cancellations as well. This is my main interest overseas - I
am in the U.S.

OK, e-mail me if you're interested. My e-mail addy is:

Tracy_Barber AT frontiernet DOT net

I'd be more than happy to discuss trade options with you. Thanks for
your time.
Old December 12th 06, 05:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

On 11 Dec 2006 17:36:53 -0800, "
wrote:

Hi,
i can give you Indian Miniature sheets set (Total 38) in one album,
if you are interest you can give email
Louisraj

No. Not interested at the moment. Looking for what I posted -
thanks!