A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Doesn't like selections with a zero

Old July 4th 18, 02:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Doesn't like selections with a zero

My 1971 Seeburg Bandshell Firestar has recently taken dislike to playing any selection with a zero, wiping out my first row of selections and the first selection in the rest of the rows. as soon as the zero is pushed the reselect light comes on. Any idea what could be the matter and how to fix it?
Old July 5th 18, 12:42 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
My 1971 Seeburg Bandshell Firestar has recently taken dislike to playing any selection with a zero, wiping out my first row of selections and the first selection in the rest of the rows. as soon as the zero is pushed the reselect light comes on. Any idea what could be the matter and how to fix it?
Hello it sounds like your keyboard 0 switch is faulty, you can take the keyboard apart carefully but it is a task to do it, holding springs in place while trying to sort it out. You best option might be better to get a replacement keyboard. Regards Alan Hood ami-man UK