Sue admits to lying?? PSA/DNA info

Old August 3rd 04, 03:16 PM
Squaretrade2000

Default Sue admits to lying?? PSA/DNA info

In an earlier post today about PSA/DNA Sue admits that she would lie to get
some information?
Another person posted about people lying to try to get copies of his exemplers,
Sue responded by sayiong she would have personally used the line "I found it in
a shop in a book" or something to that effect.
I guess this lays to rest the flying accuasations between her and isuamlmbf.
She has now admitted in a public forum that she lies.
Old August 3rd 04, 07:49 PM
Barefootmk

yow man...come on...it's obvious sarcasm...looks like this guy is jsut on the
other side sue...don't answer any more of this junk...it only upsets you and
keeps him (them) ripping you...don't answer any of them any more and it'll stop
(hopefully)
i was really looking for a lie- this guy is grasping straws..
enjoy your day.

Old August 3rd 04, 10:20 PM
dahoov2

Thanks and you're right. I thought it was obvious as I used the
exclamtion and it sounded to me... but guess gotta keep clarifying
everything. Bet if I clarify everything though, they'll say I am
talking down to people or something. They keep trying EVERYTHING they
can to get on my nerves but the truth of the matter is I don't care...
HA!

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old August 3rd 04, 10:52 PM
Richard

Sue - there is an old saying that I like, which applies he
"I refuse to engage in a battle of wits, with an unarmed opponent."
Think of it the next time one of these unarmed opponents comes after you.
Old August 4th 04, 12:24 AM
dahoov2

Love it! Thanks. The ironic part of the whole thing is I am only
here really to show them they can't scare me off. I'd probably
disappear quietly as I am burnt out on collecting anyway.

Old August 4th 04, 01:50 AM
Mr.Wayne Gibson

John Hartford 8Tracks lurches 8 Track Tapes 4 September 4th 12 09:54 PM
PSA/DNA INFO Isuamlmbf Autographs 13 August 3rd 04 06:47 AM
Ted Rami info Dutch Autographs 0 November 14th 03 04:56 PM