FA: Dansco 7113 Revised Album Available

Old January 31st 05, 11:41 PM
Andrew Auletta

Default FA: Dansco 7113 Revised Album Available

As a "heads up," we received a SMALL initial shipment of the revised
Dansco Jefferson 7113 Nickel albums today for P&D issues only. The
album includes 2P and 2D ports to accommodate the type I and 2 nickels
for both 2004 and 2005. The new album has a revised page 5 that now
runs from 2001P to 2016P

Expected in the new few weeks is the revised proof album, which will
have a revised page 6 running from 2002D to 2011S Proof.

Dansco will also manufacture updates pages for both albums.

--Andrew
Shop With Us Online and Save:
Brent-Krueger Coin and Currency
www.brent-krueger.com/?source=rcc
Your Coin and Currency Supply Super Store!

Visit Our Dealer Showroom and Retail Outlet
186 Scotch Rd., Ewing NJ

FS: Dansco Anti-Corrosion Album Slip Covers Andrew Auletta Coins 8 August 23rd 04 10:32 PM
Another DANSCO album question James Higby Coins 3 March 12th 04 06:05 AM
whitman or dansco album logan Coins 3 January 28th 04 03:21 PM
Would Like to Trade to Complete Modern Commemorative MS Dansco Album C. Urch Coins 1 November 3rd 03 09:28 PM
Dansco Album Question [email protected] Coins 4 July 2nd 03 05:21 AM