Ebay cancelled all my coin auctions, now I am NARU! HELP!

Old July 15th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael Benveniste[_2_]

Default Ebay cancelled all my coin auctions, now I am NARU! HELP!

"George D" wrote:

Gila River is a river and not a town. Google it.
How can Broadband be available in a mostly dry river bed?

George from Arizona and never heard of a "community" Gila River.

My information on the Gila River Indian Community comes from:
http://www.gilariver.org/
http://www.gilanet.net/

--
Michael Benveniste -- (Clarification required)
Legalize Updoc.

Old July 15th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
dimview

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 23:42:32 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:54:37 -0500, "Frank"
wrote:

They just canceled 29 seven-day auctions right after they ended. I had a lot
of bidding activity and now I've got frustrated buyers who want to know why
I removed my listing. ebay says said I "significantly misrepresented" all my
PCGS lincoln wheat auctions and now my account frankrizzo_az is NARU!!

Did you include an image of the front *and* the back of the slab?
That is required for certified coins. Read the requirements for
certified coins at:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-coins.html

Tony:

Had you checked a few of the closed auctions you'd have seen that both
sides of the coins were shown.

Frank:

eBay's sun is beginning to set. Definitely time to move to
"alternative" sites.

dimview.
Old July 15th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Frank Provasek

On Jul 12, 9:54*pm, "Frank" wrote:
Has anyone ever had an auction canceled for "significant misrepresentation"?
As far as I can tell my auctions look like every other coin auction. I
picked the right category, filled in all the info, business strike, mint,
cert company, etc

They just canceled 29 seven-day auctions right after they ended. I had a lot
of bidding activity and now I've got frustrated buyers who want to know why
I removed my listing. ebay says said I "significantly misrepresented" all my
PCGS lincoln wheat auctions and now my account frankrizzo_az is NARU!!

Can you imagine paying to list a legitimate coin in Coin World, and
based on a single complaint, Coin World could interfere with a pending
sale between the seller and a willing buyer, then keep the money for
the ad?

--
RARE COIN AUCTIONS NO RESERVES www.frankcoins.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/frankcoins Texas Auction License
Old July 15th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Voltronicus

On Jul 15, 5:18*pm, Frank Provasek wrote:

Can you imagine paying to list a legitimate coin in Coin World, and
based on a single complaint, Coin World could interfere with a pending
sale between the seller and a willing buyer, then keep the money for
the ad?

I can't imagine eBay does that either, Fwankie.
Except, according to you, to you.

Old July 15th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_9_]

George D wrote:
Michael Benveniste wrote:

Nor does any of this apply to at least 3 of these drive-by's. "Aspen
Coins" claimed to be from Littleton, Colorado. "Pastor Gorden"
claimed to be from Smithtown, New Brunswick, and this poster claims
to be from Gila River, AZ. Broadband is available in all three
areas.

Gila River is a river and not a town. Google it.
How can Broadband be available in a mostly dry river bed?

George from Arizona and never heard of a "community" Gila River.

For the sake of futher discussion I am going to assume these are all the
same person. The question becomes "why"? What could this person hope to
gain? The NG becomes so collectively infuriated with eBay we do - what?

I just don't get it ...

--
"Line up alphabetically by height" - Bill Peterson, Florida State Head
Football Coach

Old July 15th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Frank Provasek

On Jul 15, 4:23*pm, Voltronicus wrote:
On Jul 15, 5:18*pm, Frank Provasek wrote:

Can you imagine paying to list a legitimate coin in Coin World, and
based on a single complaint, Coin World could interfere with a pending
sale between the seller and a willing buyer, then keep the money for
the ad?

I can't imagine eBay does that either, Fwankie.
Except, according to you, to you.

Ebay indeed does that. They even cancel auctions after they ended
and payment was made.

Old July 16th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
dimview

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:08:46 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:

wrote:

They just canceled 29 seven-day auctions right after they ended. I had a lot
of bidding activity and now I've got frustrated buyers who want to know why
I removed my listing. ebay says said I "significantly misrepresented" all my
PCGS lincoln wheat auctions and now my account frankrizzo_az is NARU!!

Did you include an image of the front *and* the back of the slab?
That is required for certified coins. Read the requirements for
certified coins at:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-coins.html

Tony:

Had you checked a few of the closed auctions you'd have seen that both
sides of the coins were shown.

He didn't link to his auctions so I didn't see them.

He gave his userID, so its just a matter of searching the seller and
looking at feedback and clicking the links to completed auctions.

dimview.
Old July 16th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Arnie Quarry[_2_]

"Frank Provasek" wrote in Ebay indeed does that.
They even cancel auctions after they ended
and payment was made.

Quit wasting your time trying to explain the obvious to a godless troll.

Old July 16th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Tony Cooper

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:50:32 GMT,
(dimview) wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:08:46 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:02:01 GMT,

wrote:

They just canceled 29 seven-day auctions right after they ended. I had a lot
of bidding activity and now I've got frustrated buyers who want to know why
I removed my listing. ebay says said I "significantly misrepresented" all my
PCGS lincoln wheat auctions and now my account frankrizzo_az is NARU!!

Did you include an image of the front *and* the back of the slab?
That is required for certified coins. Read the requirements for
certified coins at:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-coins.html

Tony:

Had you checked a few of the closed auctions you'd have seen that both
sides of the coins were shown.

He didn't link to his auctions so I didn't see them.

He gave his userID, so its just a matter of searching the seller and
looking at feedback and clicking the links to completed auctions.

Why should I bother? Just another whiner who can't be arsed to
provide full information and easy access to what he's whinging about.
If he wants help, let him help himself first.

What I did provide is one of the reasons eBay cancels coin auctions of
certified coins. If that's not his problem, then he's not out
anything for the reading of it.

What attempt have you made to help him? All you've done is provide a
different type of whining.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida