Need catalogue value of Cuban stamps

Old November 9th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Bobstamp

Default Need catalogue value of Cuban stamps

Could someone with a current Scott catalogue please tell me the value
of Cuba #1163-65 in MNH condition?

Thanks,

Bob

Old November 10th 07, 11:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Mette

"Bobstamp" skrev i en meddelelse
oups.com...
Could someone with a current Scott catalogue please tell me the value
of Cuba #1163-65 in MNH condition?

Not indicated in Scott 1999

SG 2001 gives the following:MNH values
(SG 1423 - 2c) : 10p
(SG 1424 - 3c) : 20p
(SG 1425 - 13c) : !£10 (respectively 10p, 20p, and 45p for used items)

Mette

Old November 10th 07, 12:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir Hystrix

Bobstamp wrote:
Could someone with a current Scott catalogue please tell me the value
of Cuba #1163-65 in MNH condition?

Thanks,

Bob

Scott 2007 values are
1163 - 2c: MNH $0.40 used $0.20
1164 - 3c: MNH $0.60 used $0.20
1165 - 13c: MNH $3.50 used $0.60

Best regards.

--
Sir Hystrix
www.wry.hystrix.be
Old November 10th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Bobstamp

Thanks to both Mette and Sir Hystrix for this information. Not the
easiest stamps to find, but an eBay dealer has several sets, offering
them at more than double catalogue. I don't like to spend that much
more, but they are good collateral items for my Vietnam War
collection.

Bob