In person signings - secure website

Old June 18th 04, 05:15 AM
B Burge

Default In person signings - secure website

held with

Cricket stars
Mount Everest climbers
Polar explorers
WW2 veterans
and many many more

http://www.invicta-collectables.co.uk

100% secure payment server
Old June 18th 04, 08:55 AM
Barefootmk

too bad the drew barrymore. angelina jolie and frank oz are 100% guaranteed,
can tell from a mile away FAKE/
Old June 18th 04, 01:53 PM
dahoov2

EXPENSIVE too... too much for Sean Bean, Ian Holm, Peter Mayhew and I
see about three items I like on there but way expensive. Some of it
is because of the exchange rate I guess, but 40 pounds for Mayhew is
72.00 US plus shipping and he charges 20.00 here at cons! 55.00 for
Bean is a hundred bucks US! NOT including shipping too. Where he
signs free. And that Guinness is not in person, I can tell you that.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old June 18th 04, 02:09 PM
Richard

How can you tell barefoot? I thought you were the one who has said many times
on this NG that you cannot tell for sure. I have posted several bad auctions on
ebay, and you seem to have posted a "how can you tell for sure" post during the
thread. This while the entire thread had postings that agreed with my original
post.
Now tell me, HOW CAN YOU TELL?? when you express doubt as to how others can
tell.
Old June 18th 04, 06:43 PM
Barefootmk

well, i just posted some of those sucesses right here...including oz...
frank oz was real nice but said," i will absolutely, positively not write yoda
on your photo" and i take that as he never will...the autograph on that photo
is much smaller than the SEVERAL that i got and what other people around me
got...heck, the guy won't even write his own name on miss piggy photos...he
writes miss piggy...
angelina jolie i have gotten several times as well...her autograph is totally
bigger than that...you can see from a block away that the handwriting slant is
different than her own original slant (and her autograph hasn't changed since
she was in gia- other than to get bigger)
drew barrymore...this is the biggest laugher of the bunch...inperson REAL
autographs almost have the d and the b right on top of one another...and i have
seen that very exact same signature style on some people who you all have
listed as "x listers" on this group at one time or another...
and to finish this whole thing off...those were the only 3 autographs i have
seen on that guy's site...and i am sure he probably does private signings with
ww2 vets and space engineers etc...and he is probably an expert at some of
that...but he should stick to what he knows...
Old June 18th 04, 07:56 PM
dahoov2

That was a good point about Oz... I mean really, any in persons I've
seen are signed LARGE. He doesn't write small. I guess if he had an
index or trading card, he'd taylor the sig, but he really does write
large. I hadn't thought about that really. Good point. PS doesn't
mean it's fake absolutely though, but when buying or something, that's
something else to look for really.

On 18 Jun 2004 17:43:03 GMT, (Barefootmk) wrote:

[...]

barefoot in person....NASCAR Barefootmk Autographs 1 November 3rd 03 07:24 PM
Autographs in Person Earl Autographs 0 September 7th 03 10:19 AM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411...7/18 FOX NETWORK PARTY GraphRackr Autographs 2 July 21st 03 01:21 PM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411 HARRISON FORD, BROOKE BURNS, BROOKE BURKE, and more GraphRackr Autographs 1 July 18th 03 05:14 PM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411....6/29 GraphRackr Autographs 3 June 30th 03 07:13 AM