Rock Ola CD8B Pages Flipping Then Locking Up

Old October 15th 13, 06:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mark[_3_]

Default Rock Ola CD8B Pages Flipping Then Locking Up

I have a Rock-Ola Nostalgia CD8- (2003, orange electronices) Bubbler jukebox.
When I turn it on with the remote, the pages all flip to the right,
and won't move with the buttons on the jukebox or the remote. If I
turn the jukebox off and back on, everything works correctly. I have swapped out the CPU, and made sure the page settings were for "Nostalgic". When I try to program "Home Page", I get an "Invalid Entry" message. Any suggestions? Thanks