Rock-Ola CD8-C Pages Flipping

Old November 25th 08, 03:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mark[_3_]

Default Rock-Ola CD8-C Pages Flipping

I have a Rock-Ola CD8-C (yellow electronices) Bubbler jukebox, and
when I turn it on with the remote, the pages all flip to the right,
and won't move with the buttons on the jukebox or the remote. If I
turn the jukebox off and back on, everything works correctly,. Any
ideas what could be causing this? My page motor was pretty loose
causing pages to jam, and I tightened it up and they no longer jam,
but it had the page flipping problem before and after I tightened the
motor. Thanks
Old November 26th 08, 01:09 PM
DRebber DRebber is offline
Senior Member

Location: Lubbock, TX

Mark,

First thing to check is the Lithium battery on the Control Board.

Second, try turning the "Home Page" feature off.

Third, I don't recall off-hand if this unit has a cam switch for the page motor cam. If it does, check for proper operation.

Fourth, make sure the "Pages" feature is set to Nostalgic.

It sounds as if the Control Board is looking for page "one" but not sensing it or is set to an incompatible setting.

David Rebber
Lubbock, TX
Old November 27th 08, 02:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mark[_3_]

--
DRebber

Thanks David. I'll go down the list and check these items and reort
back with my results. Regards, Mark
Old December 16th 08, 09:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mark[_3_]

On Nov 27, 8:12*am, Mark wrote:
On Nov 26, 7:09*am, DRebber
wrote:

Mark,

First thing to check is the Lithium battery on the Control Board.

Second, try turning the "Home Page" feature off.

Third, I don't recall off-hand if this unit has a cam switch for the
page motor cam. *If it does, check for proper operation.

Fourth, make sure the "Pages" feature is set to Nostalgic.

It sounds as if the Control Board is looking for page "one" but not
sensing it or is set to an incompatible setting.

David Rebber
Lubbock, TX

--
DRebber

Thanks David. *I'll go down the list and check these items and report
back with my results. Regards, Mark

Hi David,

I replaced the Lithium battery and checked the settings. The pages
were set to Nostalgic, and Remote Pages is set to "ON". I tried to
access the Home Page feature but when I tried to go to level 27, it
says INVALID ENTRY on the display. It does not do this every time,
but about every other time. When they flip to page 00, it won't let
you flip the pages anymore. If I turn the jukebox off and right back
on, it works fine. Any other ideas?