Rowe CD100B Laserstar jukebox

Old April 16th 07, 07:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
RyanHullShow

Default Rowe CD100B Laserstar jukebox

Hey everyone, I was checking in this group to see if I could find a
way to change our jukebox into freeplay mode.

I belong to a club and we own one of these. We're going to have a
"free jukebox" night, but we don't want to put a bunch of quarters
near the jukebox. I'm guessing there's a way to set the jukebox to
freeplay mode inside the cabinet, but I couldn't find any mention of
how to do it on the internet.

Also, I'm not sure if we have the manuals anymore either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ryan

Old April 17th 07, 01:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Apr 17, 4:06 am, "RyanHullShow" wrote:
Hey everyone, I was checking in this group to see if I could find a
way to change our jukebox into freeplay mode.

I belong to a club and we own one of these. We're going to have a
"free jukebox" night, but we don't want to put a bunch of quarters
near the jukebox. I'm guessing there's a way to set the jukebox to
freeplay mode inside the cabinet, but I couldn't find any mention of
how to do it on the internet.

Also, I'm not sure if we have the manuals anymore either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ryan

open door, on the left you will see a switch marked "service", use
this.

Then use the keyboard, hold down the "reset" button.
while holding it, press "1" several times until the word "status"
comes on screen.

Then press "Popular" once

Hold "reset" again and press "1" several times until "credits" and a
number (probably "0000") appears

type in how many you want - say 999, and press popular.
0999 should then be in display
turn service switch off, machine should now have 999 credits available

when you are finished, and want the remaining credits to go, repeat
the sequence I showed you, but instead enter "0000" for the number of
credits, followed by pressing "popular".

There is a "free" setting, but I prefer to use the credits. This way
if someone forgets to remove free play, the machine will go back to
coin operation with time, or you can tell the location owner to press
"1111" repeatedly to remove the remaining credits one at a time, so
you dont have to drive 100's of km to do it if you forget