HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes, Credit Card Dumps

Old December 7th 18, 08:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
By [email protected]

Default HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes, Credit Card Dumps

We are the best and our 15years experience in this business make use the best working with lords and politicians and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A bank notes of over 60 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced with guarantee, Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test. We will deliver the money directly to your home without the interference of customs . we have a Huge quantity ready in stock. EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE.
Our notes are industrially and professional produced. Our notes are AAA+ grade Quality. We also sell and provide money cleaning services and solutions.. We sell AAA+ SSD Black Money Solution

—— Contacts ———
WhatsApp:+1 (740) 240-0242
Call or Text +1 (740) 240-0242
Email: realcounterfeitbills @ g mail.com
Wickr....billyw1

We use latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100% identical to the real note. This thus implies all security features present in the real notes are present in the note we make. Our team is made up of Quality IT technicians

from Morocco, US, Russia, India, Korea and China etc We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for all currencies.

Why would you buy from us?

Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in
the world both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want.

Security features of our bank notes below :

Intaglio printing

Watermarks

Security thread

See-through register

Special foil/special foil elements

Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.

Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs substantially from normal paper. By using a

special printing technique, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are identifiable by touch. The guidelines on detecting counterfeit currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.

- Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit pens and machines.

- Can be used in banks but can be used else where same like normal money

- We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES

- UV: YES

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR