Quentin Tarantino Mail Autograph

Old November 11th 03, 10:48 PM
Droog43

Default Quentin Tarantino Mail Autograph

I'm sure that with "Kill Bill--vol.1" (great film by the way!!) being released
not too long ago that this newgroup has had a number of posts about this but I
would like to know if anyone has any info. about Tarantino signing in the mail.
My gut tells me NO WAY does he sign by mail but I am just curious.

Thanks
Mike

Old November 12th 03, 09:03 AM
Broed24

In Person he's very kind, but his autograph isn't very nice, just a a "Q T"
Old November 12th 03, 11:13 AM
Vaskenos

Broed24 wrote:
In Person he's very kind, but his autograph isn't very nice, just a a "Q T"

Help yourself ;-)

Quentin Tarantino
c/o A Band Apart
7966 Beverly Boulevard