1015 OMT Vinyl Questions

Old May 7th 08, 03:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mike Purcell

Default 1015 OMT Vinyl Questions

Hey GUys;

I finally got myself a 1015 and from the pictures I didn't realize it
was a twinkle light version until I got it home and unwrapped.
Thruthfully I thought they all had bubblers so I didn't even look
close at the pics I got before I sent my money.

Anyway, the machine has alot of issues and I know I well overpaid at
$2000, drove 17 hrs to get it, 17 back and had to deal with Canada
Customs as well, Doh!

its is missing or needs a pile of parts. Email coming your way
John :-)

Anyway, the entire stylus, cartridge and cable to the amp are missing.
What is a good replacement cartridge for this machine? I figure this
might be a good time to upgrade it a bit if its not too dear.
Also the twinkle lights strips.... don't twinke as most of the bulbs
are burned out. Anywone have a source or know what these bulbs are? I
figure it may be cheaper to replace the bulbs than all 4 light strips,
course I have 36 bulbs out. :-)

Better yet why don't one of you guys hording your basements full of
OMT 45's bubblers pry one loose for me ;-)

Thanks
Mike Purcell
www.ClassicPlayfields.com
Old May 8th 08, 03:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ralphy

"Mike Purcell" wrote in message
[...]

I've ordered some parts from this guy about a month ago.

http://www.jukeboxparts.com/

Very fast, very professional and he has a lot of parts.