McLaughlin Group agrees...Bush is DONE

Old November 21st 05, 09:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Charlie dodging the question...

Still waiting for you to tell me how Iraq was a threat to our national
security?

Old November 22nd 05, 07:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 21 Nov 2005 13:52:42 -0800, "Charlie Likes American Soldiers Being
Killed" wrote:

Still waiting for you to tell me how Iraq was a threat to our national
security? snip

Charlie Nudo doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand even
the smallest parts of this massive scam-for-oil that Bush and Cheney
have involved the US. Another impeachable offense was letting Al
Qaeda operative, including bin Laden himself, simply escape while the
White House diverted US forces from Afghanistan to Iraq.

This is one of the darkest periods of US history, and we're living it.
Due to the actions fo Bush/Cheney and their minions, US credibility
have been permanently damaged worldwide, and the ordinary US is the
one who will suffer for this for decades to come. Idiots like Nudo
and their whacko right wing heroes are only accellerating this problem
and making it worse all that much faster.
Old November 22nd 05, 12:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Saddam took Kuwait for the oil, we and the world are dependent on it,
we threw him out, he then was given several warnings by the UN to
disarm, he refused. So we disarmed him.

They also found painted murals of the 9-11 attacks- planes flying into
buildings- in his palace, with him standing next to them smiling.

what more do you want ? the guy was a menace.

Old November 22nd 05, 07:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Hillary Clinton's first night as president

Subject: Hillary's First Night as President

In January 2008 Hillary Clinton gets elected President and is spending
her
first night in the White House. She has waited so long...

The ghost of George Washington appears, and Hillary says, "How can I
best
serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie."

"Ouch!" Says Hillary, "I don't know about that."

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears... Hillary says,
"How
can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says, "Listen to the people."

"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears... Hillary says,
"How
can I best serve my country?"

Lincoln says, "Go to the theater."

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA !! I gotta send this in to Limbaugh, Hannity,
Savage, and O'Reilly, so they can tear her up on national TV and radio
as well- it's just great that Hannity has a site to post this stuff on.

HAHAHAHAHA !!

Old November 22nd 05, 09:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Ricky 79 Honda White-professional loser wrote:
Saddam took Kuwait for the oil, we and the world are dependent on it,

Has nothing to do with the present war in Iraq.

we threw him out, he then was given several warnings by the UN to
disarm, he refused. So we disarmed him.

Has nothing to do with our national security and that's not the reason
Busgh gave for going to war.

They also found painted murals of the 9-11 attacks- planes flying into
buildings- in his palace, with him standing next to them smiling.

Has nothing to do with our national security.

what more do you want ?

You to back up your claim that Iraq was a threat to our national
security.

the guy was a menace.

Not to the US he wasn't.