WTTF - Oddball/regional issues/european issues/promos/misc items

Old August 24th 04, 11:19 PM
DJ Sports Cards

Default WTTF - Oddball/regional issues/european issues/promos/misc items

Hello,

I am looking to trade for various cards, below is just a small list of
what I need, I will trade inserts/parallels/GU for the following:

1989-90 Action Packed Prototypes
1989-90 ProCards AHL
1989-90 ProCards IHL
1990 7th Inn. Sketch Memorial Cup
1990-91 Pro Set Player of the Month
1990-91 Swedish Semic Elitserien Stickers
1991 7th Inn. Sketch CHL Award Winners
1991-92 Air Canada SJHL
1991-92 Air Canada SJHL All-Stars
1991-92 BayBank Bobby Orr
1991-92 British Columbia JHL
1992-00 Sports Illustrated for Kids II
1992-93 Kellogg's Posters

Parallel Set
1990-91 Bowman Tiffany
1990-91 Topps Tiffany

Insert Set
1991-92 Pro Set Awards Special
1991-92 Pro Set HOF Induction
1991-92 Pro Set NHL Sponsor Awards
1991-92 Pro Set Opening Night
1991-92 Pro Set Platinum HOF 75th
1991-92 Pro Set Player of the Month
1991-92 Pro Set Preview
1991-92 Pro Set Puck Candy
1991-92 Pro Set Puck Candy Promos
1991-92 Pro Set Rink Rat
1992-93 Humpty Dumpty I
1992-93 Humpty Dumpty II
1992-93 Zeller's Masters of Hockey
1992-93 Zeller's Masters of Hockey Signed

I am also looking for Team Issues, Stadium Club Members Only MASTER
SETS (not the 50 card set), Minor League Team Sets, Oddball issues
Regional Issues, European Issues like Stickers, cards other than Upper
Deck SHL.

Also looking for 1995-1999 Donruss/Leaf/Pinnacle Promos

Let me know if you can help. I will not trade Rookies or Autographs
for this stuff. All cards must be in mint condition.

Let me know,
Nell
http://djsportscards.beckett.com