Earn Money

Old May 4th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
rbimoney

Default Earn Money

Hello friends

So i hope after doing a lot of hard work you have reached here just
having something in mind that this might be the right place where i
could make some money or you might be lucky that this is the first
website you got to make money online. As here we don't bluff , no fake
promises like work 2 hours and earn 1lac+ per month. We are not that
genius as well to make you earn 1lac+ by working 2 hours.

So here goes our offer :

We will make a website for you + we will teach you how to earn money
through that website , now you might be wondering how much we will be
charging you for that ok so here goes your answer

Rs 500 or $13

Now you might be wondering why are we charging this ok so here goes
your answer

This is what you money will be invested in

* Domain Name i.e - www.xyz.com or www.xyz.net or www.xyz.info for
1 year
* Unlimited Webspace i.e - place used to store and run your
website on internet for 1 year
* A professional website
* SEO - Search Engine Optimization
* SEM - Search Engine Marketing
* PPC - Pay Per Click
* Link Building
* Web Designing
* Web Development
* SEO Product Development and range of other Interactive Marketing
services and solutions.
* +
* 1 Book which will Guide You to Step By Step ways to make money.
* Article submission software
* Link Submission software

All This in Just Rs 500 By RBIMoney Group

Now You might be thinking what are we getting by this ……… so here goes
the answer
We will be charging you 30% of whatever you earn and we will make sure
that you get paid as when you get paid we get paid so join now at
contact -

Digant Sharma - 09920808363
or mail me at - \n his e-mail address is being
protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-
mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript
enabled to view it
You have to give a DD / cheque / cash of , $13 or Rs 500
in the name

Digant Sharma
Bank – SBI Bank
Branch – Antophill Branch
Acc/No - 30370495804
Place - Mumbai

Or

Pay Online Using your Credit Card or Paypal Above

after the transaction is done mail your transaction id with your full
name , address and any identity proof at - \n
his e-mail address is being protected from
spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address
is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view
it

Your website will be created within 4 business days as soon as the
money is credited.

FOR JOBS Mail your resumes at -

\n
his e-mail address is being protected from
spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address
is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view
it

Minimum salary Rs 10,000+ lifetime incentive so join now
This is the job
You have to make 250 people join this offer per month.
You make Rs 40/per joining + 10% of whatever the company is earning
lifetime say for example you made 250 people join in 1 month and those
250 people made 1lac+ in first 3-4 months then company will be making
Rs
30,000 per individual and you will be getting Rs 3000 per individual
that
makes it 3000*250 = Rs 7.50,000 or 7.5/month.You make 500 people join
and you earn Rs 20,000 instantly + the long term life time income ,
the more
you work the more you earn.

United We Stand Divided We Have To Crawl

http://rbimoney.net

Digant Sharma

Earn Money From Home With Spending NO MONEY - Dont Miss IT [email protected] Coins 0 December 21st 07 09:53 AM
Earn Money GaFl Paper Money 0 November 16th 07 06:59 PM
Let's earn money Igor Paper Money 0 February 16th 06 03:27 PM
earn money candice Paper Money 0 February 4th 05 04:58 PM
EARN BIG MONEY kelly varez Paper Money 0 June 10th 04 08:19 PM