New Scottish banking website

Old May 3rd 08, 11:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Jocknotes

Default New Scottish banking website

I have recently launched a new website with small selection of items from my
collection of letters to and from Scottish Banks.

I am interested in letters (to the year 1899) relating to Scottish
banknotes, the printing of the banknotes, the history of the banks, and
particularly the history of the Paisley Union Banking Company and the East
Lothian Banking Company. I also have also added a few non banking letters
where there is a social interest slant

I hope to add more letters on a gradual basis

The site address is www.bankingletters.co.uk if you wish to take a look.

Bob

Old May 3rd 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"Jocknotes" wrote in message
I have recently launched a new website with small selection of items from
my collection of letters to and from Scottish Banks.

I am interested in letters (to the year 1899) relating to Scottish
banknotes, the printing of the banknotes, the history of the banks, and
particularly the history of the Paisley Union Banking Company and the East
Lothian Banking Company. I also have also added a few non banking letters
where there is a social interest slant

I hope to add more letters on a gradual basis

The site address is www.bankingletters.co.uk if you wish to take a look.

Bob

Loads of interesting reading there, thanks Bob. Billy

Old May 4th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
scottishmoney

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Jocknotes" wrote in message
I have recently launched a new website with small selection of items from
my collection of letters to and from Scottish Banks.

I am interested in letters (to the year 1899) relating to Scottish
banknotes, the printing of the banknotes, the history of the banks, and
particularly the history of the Paisley Union Banking Company and the
East Lothian Banking Company. I also have also added a few non banking
letters where there is a social interest slant

I hope to add more letters on a gradual basis

The site address is www.bankingletters.co.uk if you wish to take a look.

Bob

Loads of interesting reading there, thanks Bob. Billy

Fantastic site Bob, I have some books and memorabilia I will post to you on
Monday inst.