Rachel Weisz, Christopher Walken, Josh Lucas, and Chris Rock

Old February 19th 04, 06:24 AM
Earl

Default Rachel Weisz, Christopher Walken, Josh Lucas, and Chris Rock

Hello here are some recent successes for By Mail and In Person:

By Mail:
Weisz, Rachel (The Mummy, About a Boy, Runaway Jury)
c/o Film Four International
124 Horseferry Road
London SW1P 2TX
England

Sent SASE (2IRC) Pic: 8/23/01
2/18/04
Comments: Thought this autograph was already a lost cause, but I guess
it shows you should never give up hope! She signed the 8x10 photo I
enclosed, very cool!

In Person: Full stories and scans can be seen on my webpage:
http://home.att.net/~ned17/

Christopher Walken (Deer Hunter, The Rundown, Catch Me if You Can)-
Only got a picture with Walken, but a very cool guy to get photo-op
with. Very happy with it!

Josh Lucas (Sweet Home Alabama, Hulk, Beatiful Mind)- The opposite of
what I got from Walken, meaning I got an autograph and no photo-op. He
was in too much of a rush to stop for a photograph, but nice enough to
sign my photo.

Chris Rock (Comedian/Actor-Head of State)- This was an unsuccessful
autograph hunt. Basically he ignored his fans for a request for an
autograph, too bad. Only about 7 fans were there and stood in the
freezing cold for nothing but a wave from Rock.

updated/recently added on site:
Liz Phair autograph/photo scan
Duran Duran story
Maroon 5 autograph/photo scan
Bruce Willis photo scan
Outkast story corrections

If you want send us one of your own stories before you leave so we can
post that as well.
That's all for now, good luck collecting everyone!
Earl
Sterling and Earl's Celebrity Encounters
http://home.att.net/~ned17/