FA: Various stuff ending Sat. Feb. 17

Old February 14th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Rick Thomas

Default FA: Various stuff ending Sat. Feb. 17

I've gotten a little farther into cleaning extra "stuff" out
of my safe. Nothing great, but you can't beat the starting
price of $0.99. Interest on the ICG sample slab seems high.
This stuff provided as a public service, I guess. I just
don't have any more Ira coins that I want to sell!!!

1883 No Cents Liberty Nickel, circulated

1920 Standing Liberty Quarter, nice but scratched (bummer!)

1937-D Washington Quarter, circulated (maybe VG, ugly photos)

1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, circulated

1941-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar, circulated

1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, circulated

1947-D Lincoln Cent, PCI MS-64RD

1941-S Jefferson Nickel PCI MS-63

1960-D Roosevelt Dime PCI MS-64

1961-D Franklin Half PCI MS-64

1950-D Jefferson Nickel ANACS MS-65 (cheapest key of all
types??)

1976-S Silver Bicentennial Quarter PCGS MS-67 (nobody wants it!)

2000-D Mass. Statehood Quarter ICG sample slab (anybody know
how many of these were made?)

Old February 16th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Wayland

Default Various stuff ending Sat. Feb. 17

"Rick Thomas" wrote in message
I've gotten a little farther into cleaning extra "stuff" out of my safe.
Nothing great, but you can't beat the starting price of $0.99. Interest
on the ICG sample slab seems high. This stuff provided as a public
service, I guess. I just don't have any more Ira coins that I want to
sell!!!

1883 No Cents Liberty Nickel, circulated

Will you combine shipping for multiple wins?

Thanks,
Pat

Old February 17th 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Rick Thomas

Yes. $3 for first item, $1 for each additional (to cover
them there outrageous eBay and PayPal fees!) For items that
begin at 99 cents, shouldn't seem all that bad, I hope.

Old February 17th 07, 11:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Rick Thomas

Most of these have bids now, except for the stupid 1937-D
Washington 25c (my photography sure is lousy on that one)
and two of the Walkers, although they both have watchers.

Ending tonight beginning with the 1883 V Nickel around 8:50
pm EST...