Brazil, Brasil: I like to find people who ...

Old May 24th 05, 07:33 PM
Vyssotsky

Default Brazil, Brasil: I like to find people who ...

Hi from Vic Vyssotsky
I would like to hear from anyone who is interested in the stamps and
philately of Brazil and who would like to do any of: (1) Supply me with
information I seek;(2) ask questions that I might know the answers to,
or which I know people who can provide answers; (3) buy/sell/trade
Brazil philatelic stuff (including literature) between collectors; or,
(4) anyone who might be interested in joining the Brazil Philatelic
Association, an APS affiliate (but you don't have to be an APS member
to join the BPA). If you feel like considering this, email me at
so we can discover whether we have common interests.

Constraint: I've been collecting Brazil for a long time, but I don't go
for rarities, and am not expert on many aspects of Brazil's philately
and philatelic
history (although I know various people who are.) So I can't expertize,
and I immediately get out of my depth on many aspects of Brazil
philately, e.g. Pan-American Union conventions for diplomatic mail
pre-1961, one of many subjects I'd like to learn about. But I do about
some aspects of Brazil philately that many collectors don't.

Library Find: Inscribed to George W. Bush ( Some People have the luck...) Lawrence Person Books 1 April 1st 10 12:46 AM
easy money brett Paper Money 0 July 8th 04 09:04 PM
$25 Investment Yields Thousands Robert de Ridder Autographs 0 December 28th 03 02:24 PM
$25 Investment Yields Thousands George Torres 8 Track Tapes 0 December 23rd 03 07:43 PM
ANA lays off 7 staff members to save $200,000 John Stone Coins 61 November 11th 03 03:04 PM