FS 1956 United Bowling Alley Ball Bowler ,Real Bowling Alley in yourhome,

Old November 29th 07, 12:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
woodrails

Default FS 1956 United Bowling Alley Ball Bowler ,Real Bowling Alley in yourhome,

1956 United Bowling Alley Ball Bowler for Sale in Rochester, NY
I know this is a little off topic but I think it is game room related

click on the following links to see pictures and video of this
restored
bowling machine.

link one pictures of the machine

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ted/?start=all
video one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyiawOfgVOo

Video two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDev7boMZwE

Video three
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xd-5k3Cymc

The bowling machine you see in the picture and video links is for sale
for the Christmas holidays.This arcade machine is called 1956 United
Bowling Alley. This is a 11 foot small ball bowler. This bowling
machine is just like having a real bowling alley in your home. Six
people can play and it has automatic scoring to keep track of all 6
players scores.

This game went through a full blown restoration. This bowling machine
features all new paint and bowling decals on cabinet of the machine.
All the hardwood was sanded down and re-varnished, A new reproduction
backglass was installed. This is a $250.00 Value and really makes this
machine look brand new. The bowling pins are like new they were sanded
down and repainted white and then new vinyal red numbers were
installed. A new plastic shield was installed in front of the pins,
just like this machine had back in 1956 when the machine was brand
new. Last but not least the machine just went through a complete
mechanical restoration of over 30 hrs in total. All
switches,relays,step-up units and score reels were disassembled and
cleaned, filed, lubed re-gaped and tested.

The machine has over 300 games played on it since the restoration and
it works perfect. Total restoration on this machine is over 60 hours.
If you are looking for the ultimate Christmas, Birthday, Retirement
gift for that special person in your life. This is the ultimate in
home entertainment, it will look great in your you rec-room, game
room, basement or garage

This game is total plug and play nothing needs to be done. I can ship
this anywhere in the USA for around $400.00 right to your front door.
The game comes with two bowling balls. Also included is a DVD on how
to set up your ball bowler, general maintenance tips and information
on your new bowling machine.

Set up of this bowling machine could not be easier.This game comes in
2 pieces one 11 foot lane section and one score reel head. Put the
head on top of the lane section and screw in 2 bolts. There a three
plugs that come up from the lower lane section you plug them into the
back of the score reel head and that's it. Simple plug and play. If
you live with in 40 miles of Rochester, NY, I can deliver and set this
up at your house for a fee of $100.00. I can Ship with NAVL any where
in the USA for around $400.00. If you are with in 200 miles of
Rochester NY, I may be able to deliver and set it up for you for
$250.00, This Bowling machine is for sale for $3500.00.

make sure you view the 35 pictures and 3 short videos of my bowling
machine in action. at the links above. You can reach me at
585-747-0605 ask for Mickey Treat or e-mail me at arcademachines at
gmail dot com