Mint bag codes?

Old March 13th 05, 05:18 AM
Warren and Paula Jo Merrill

Default Mint bag codes?

I think I saw this one time but can't find it now. Could someone help me
find the mint bag codes so I can figure out which coins are in some QA4 and
QB4 boxes that I have?

Old March 13th 05, 11:38 AM
SGMinOK

From: "Warren and Paula Jo Merrill"
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins
Subject: Mint bag codes?
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:18:22 -0700

I think I saw this one time but can't find it now. Could someone help me
find the mint bag codes so I can figure out which coins are in some QA4 and
QB4 boxes that I have?

State Phili Denver
DE QA0 QB0
PA QA1 QB1
NJ QA2 QB2
GA QA3 QB3
CT QA4 QB4
MA QC0 QD0
MD QC1 QD1
SC QC2 QD2
NH QC3 QD3
VA QC4 QD4
NY QE0 QF0
NC QE1 QF1
RI QE2 QF2
VT QE3 QF3
KY QE4 QF4
TN QG0 QH0
OH QG1 QH1
LA QG2 QH2
IN QG3 QH3
MS QG4 QH4
IL QI0 QJ0
AL QI1 QJ1
ME QI2 QJ2
MO QI3 QJ3
AR QI4 QJ4
MI QK0 QL0
FL QK1 QL1
TX QK2 QL2
IA QK3 QL3
WI QK4 QL4
CA QM QN0
MN QM1 QN1
OR QM2 QN2
KS QM3 QN3
WV QM4 QN4
NV QO0 QP0
NE QO1 QP1
CO QO2 QP2
ND QO3 QP3
SD QO4 QP4
MT QQ0 QR0
WA QQ1 QR1
ID QQ2 QR2
WY QQ3 QR3
UT QQ4 QR4
OK QS0 QT0
NM QS1 QT1
AZ QS2 QT2
AL QS3 QT3
HW QS4 QT4

Old March 13th 05, 03:19 PM
Vector

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:18:22 -0700, "Warren and Paula Jo Merrill"
wrote:

I think I saw this one time but can't find it now. Could someone help me
find the mint bag codes so I can figure out which coins are in some QA4 and
QB4 boxes that I have?

I see that SGMinOK posted a list of the codes for the SQ series. You
might find it useful to know you can also do a search on these or
other Mint codes at their online catalog
http://catalog.usmint.gov/

www.peacepond.com
High quality environmental recordings
Old March 14th 05, 03:12 PM