Best place to sell autographs online?

Old August 22nd 04, 03:45 PM
Brian Bernardini

Default Best place to sell autographs online?

I have a large number of autographs I would like to sell. I've had some
success on eBay, but I was wondering if anybody had any other
suggestions for eBay-type services that deal more exclusively with
autographs. Thanks!

-Brian
Old August 23rd 04, 02:38 AM
Tarzan The Ape Man

ah jeez, cant we just all get along...lmfao!!

Old August 23rd 04, 06:33 AM
Barefootmk

yow.

Old August 23rd 04, 12:39 PM
baysholiss

I don't know if there is a good place to sell them (besides e-bay) as
I have autographs myself. They are only chess autographs including the
13 World Champions. The following site will provide you with rare
memorabilia as well as the signatures.

www.msnusers.com/baysholiss

Hope you all enjoy the site!

Truly,
Lawrence Totaro
Old August 23rd 04, 02:00 PM
dahoov2

Sometimes, if item falls within their specs and is verifyable,
autographworld or other dealers will buy them direct off you (though
of course you won't get 100% of the true value). But saves you the
time of researching them, dealing with any auction site and fees etc.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:23:08 -0400, Brian Bernardini
wrote:

In article ,
Autograph Collector wrote:

Brian Bernardini wrote:

I have a large number of autographs I would like to sell. I've had some
success on eBay, but I was wondering if anybody had any other
suggestions for eBay-type services that deal more exclusively with
autographs. Thanks!

-Brian

AC

Actually, I'm selling them for my father-in-law, who originally acquired
them. He is unable to do so due to failing health.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com

Last edited by kevin : March 12th 12 at 11:51 AM.
Old August 23rd 04, 02:01 PM
dahoov2

PS Yahoo has auctions as well.. As does Amazon.com

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:23:08 -0400, Brian Bernardini
wrote:

In article ,
Autograph Collector wrote:

Brian Bernardini wrote:

I have a large number of autographs I would like to sell. I've had some
success on eBay, but I was wondering if anybody had any other
suggestions for eBay-type services that deal more exclusively with
autographs. Thanks!

-Brian

Why don't you give them to your mom and she can sell them to her Johns
after she's done turning tricks.

By the way, go **** yourself.

Old August 23rd 04, 02:04 PM
Brian Bernardini

In article ,
dahoov2 wrote:

PS Yahoo has auctions as well.. As does Amazon.com

Thanks for your suggestions!

-B
Old August 23rd 04, 05:04 PM
Richard

Yahoo auctions have a tiny, tiny percentage of buyers when compared to ebay
auctions. I am not shilling for ebay, by any means, but Yahoo is also the home
of autograph sellers who get thrown off ebay. There is some minimal policing
being done on ebay, I don't think that is happening on Yahoo. Yahoo is the
final resting place of every crooked seller on the Internet.
Old August 23rd 04, 09:38 PM
Terry

Richard wrote:

Yahoo auctions have a tiny, tiny percentage of buyers when compared to ebay
auctions. I am not shilling for ebay, by any means, but Yahoo is also the home
of autograph sellers who get thrown off ebay.

I'm not a shill for yahoo, but one of the best autographs I ever bought
was from yahoo. I don't want to give away the seller but he also sent
three supporting letters signed by celebrities to show the authenticity
of it by showing a paper trail. It is my most prized auto and it sold
for one-third what it should have!!

Terry