NSM PRESTIGE 160 PARTS FOR SALE

Old October 24th 03, 08:14 PM
thevidkid

Default NSM PRESTIGE 160 PARTS FOR SALE

I'm parting out a nice non-working NSM Prestige 160 jukebox. The
jukebox is 100% complete (although carriage needs to be serviced) the
jukebox was up a running until it developed carriage problems.The
overall condition of the jukebox is a 8/10. Have various other parts
for this style jukebox as well.I recentaly bought these jukebox items
from a NSM service tech that got out of the 45 jukebox repair
business.Email me with your want list.The jukebox is located in Mpls
Mn. 55306Thanks.
Old October 24th 03, 11:51 PM
Jjmscf

I need that mech working or not if it's an ac type Prestige mech ,not a dc type
Prestige 2 mech.Mine doesn't have a carriage at all.
Thanks
James
Old February 10th 11, 06:31 PM
george whitby george whitby is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevidkid View Post
I'm parting out a nice non-working NSM Prestige 160 jukebox. The
jukebox is 100% complete (although carriage needs to be serviced) the
jukebox was up a running until it developed carriage problems.The
overall condition of the jukebox is a 8/10. Have various other parts
for this style jukebox as well.I recentaly bought these jukebox items
from a NSM service tech that got out of the 45 jukebox repair
business.Email me with your want list.The jukebox is located in Mpls
Mn. 55306Thanks.
Hi
I AM LOOKING FOR TWO NEEDLES OR CARTRIDGE FOR MY NSM PRESTIGE 160 JUKE BOX

THANKS GEORGE

NSM Prestige ES160:DC or AC. Jjmscf Juke Boxes 0 October 23rd 03 12:27 AM
Seeburg Parts ThomasTeeter Juke Boxes 1 October 20th 03 04:57 AM
Old jukebox parts needed! Mike Juke Boxes 1 October 17th 03 03:31 PM
Jukebox Parts Dennis Jeakle Juke Boxes 0 September 19th 03 10:52 PM
NSM Prestige ES160,ES160 II,Do they have the same mech? Jjmscf Juke Boxes 2 August 31st 03 10:43 PM