Sprts cards for sale

Old November 11th 05, 01:29 PM

Default Sprts cards for sale

Hello all
Heres the cards list and if intrestead in any send me an email and let
me know . Policy on sales is this .....All cards are pre-paid before
shipping... .I will ship the day I get the payment.... and shipping you
have the option of first class mail for .75 or priority mail for $3.85.
...All cards no matter the amount are mailed in bubble envelope and all
cards in platic...ANY questions or to place an order email me
here...Dave

SPECIAL I have : Anything under a dollar i can make up a lot for
cheap.. .25 cards are 10 for $2.00 / .50 are cards 10 for $2.50 /.75
cards 10 for $3.50...can mix and match also with all my cards on site.
this price doesent include shipping you still have the choice!!

or

Racing
2001 Press Pass Stealth
#60 Gordon win $1.00
#g69 Gordon win $2.00

2003 Press Pass
Snapshots
#24 Stewart $1.00
#7 Gordon $1.50
#16 Martin $1.00
#12 Kenseth $1.00

Platinum cards
#p9 Earnhardt Jr $1.25

Inserts
Sam Bass collection #DE96 Earnhardt Sr $15
Showman 1a/12 Burton $1.25
Showman 12a/12 Wallace $2.00
Showman 12b/12 Wallace $1.25
Showman 8a/12 Marlin $1.25
Velocity #vc8/9 Stewart $4.50
Top Shelf #ts4/10 Johnson $2.50
Top Shelf #ts8/10 Stewart $1.75
Santa Clause #sc1 $6.00

2003 Press Pass Trackside
Dialed In #d16/12 B Labonte $1.25
License to drive #LD4/27 Earnhardt $1.25
79 Johnson/Gordon $1.00

2003 High Gear Wheels
High Groove #HG14/27 B Labonte $1.00
Sunday Sensations #ss1 Kenseth $4.00
#F13 Jarret $1.50
#F52 Earnhardt $1.25

2003 Press Pass Eclipse
#31 Martin $1.25
#2 Martin $1.25
Racing Champions #27 Kenseth $1.25
Racing Champions #19 Rudd $1.00
#p15 B Labonte $1.50

BASEBALL

1998 SCORE
COMPLETE PLAYERS #3A DEREK JETER $4.00

2002 DONRUSS BEST OF FAN CLUB
#218 PENA $1.OO

2002 UPPER DECK
GREATES HITS #GH1 BONDS $2.00

2002 TOPPS TOTAL
AWARD WINNERS #AW-30 BONDS $1.50

2003 Bazooka
STAND UPS #23 PIAZZA $2.00
4 0N 1 STICKERS #4 GARCIAPARRA, JETER, A-ROD, TEJADA $2.00

2004 UD DIAMOND COLLECTION AS
#94 SARFATEL (SILVER HONORS) $ 3.00
#16 PRIOR (SIVER HONORS) $ 1.25

2005 DONRUSS
THE ROOKIES(AUTOGRAPHED) #10 RODRIQUEZ $3.00

if interested in any of these cards you can email me for scans and
buying information.I mail on the the day i recieve payment and
shipping is only .75 for first classmail.Imail in bubble wrapper and
all cards are in plastic sleeves...

BASKETBALL
2000 Press Pass SE
Mateen Cleaves autograph 065/500 $2.00

2002 PRESS PASS DRAFT PICKS BASKETBALL
#22 Chris Owens BLUE AUTOGRAPH $2.50

03-04 VICTORY
#101 James (Rookie Card) $6.00

03-04 FLEER TRADITIONAL
HEADS UP #8 HU Brand $1.00

04-05 TOPPS
#246 Martin$1.00(Rookie Card)
#194 Murphy $1.50 (BLACK)
ROCK RYTHYM #RR-KG Garnett$1.25

04-05 UD RIVALS
KING OF THE COURT -Lebron James $1.25
#12 LEBRON JAMES (GOLD) $2.

2004 PRESS PASS
#BN7 Biedrins $1.00
#BN 17 Okafor $1.50

2004-2005 Skybox Fresh Ink
Game BREAKERS #9 Wade/Anthony $4.00
#28 James $2.00
Teammate Tantums# tt- mp- jr Pietrus /Richardson $4.00

2004-2005 FLEER TRADITIONAL
HARDCOURT TRIBUTES#1 Iverson $1.00
HARDCOURT TRIBUTES #14 Garnett $1.00
HARDCORE TRIBUTES#18 Richardson $1.00
Hardcourt Tributes #11 Francis $1.00
Rookie Throwback threads #tt-lc Chalmers (ball) $4.00
SIGNING DAY #9 Luke Jackson $1.25
#126 Bryant$1.00
#226 Childress $1.00 (RC)
#216 Wade (award winner) $1.00
#212 Bruant (Award Winner) (2) $1.25
#126 Bryant $1.00
#140 James $1.50
#244 West $1.00
#256 Childress/Ivey/Smith $1.50
#224 Livingston $1.50 (rc)

2004-2005 Upper Deck R-Class
#13 James $1.50
#95 Harris $1.25 (rc)
#97 Deng $1.00 (rc)
#115 Allen $1.00 (rc)
#99 Jackson $1.00 (rc)
#91 Howard $2.50

FOOTBALL
1994 ACTION PACKED
178 GOLD Dan marino $1.00

1999 topps chrome
1 Randy Moss $1.25

2001 TOPPS
350 Ladamian Tomilnson RookiE $1.50

2001 TOPPS HERITAGE
25 Payton mANNING $1.25

2002 press pass
T1 David Carr $3.00

2002 Adrenaline
adrenaline rush 06 Emitt Smith $1.50
power surge 03 Joey Harrington $6.00
playmakers 05 Emmitt Smith $1.25
42 Julies Peppers R ookie $1.50
6 Josh Mccown Rookie$1.00
67william Green Rookie $1.25
11 TJ Duckett Rookie$1.25 (RED)
216 Brian Westbrook Rookie $1.25
286 Patrick Ramsey Rookie $1.50

2002 DONRUSS
210 Brandon Doman Rookie $1.25

2002 FLEER SHOWCASE
A ir to th Thrown 10/20 Steve Mcnair $1.25

2003 FLEER HOT PROSPECTS
SS 10/10 Bledsoe/Johnson $1.50

2003 press pass
pd 2/7 Andre Johnson $2.00