FA: Odds and Ends closing Noonish Sunday

Old March 2nd 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Stardancer

Default FA: Odds and Ends closing Noonish Sunday

Howdy;

All no reserve, many going VERY (as in I probably will not start everything
in the future at $0.01) cheap.

1872-S Half Dime Fine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

1917 Type I Standing Liberty Quarter AG-G

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

1918 SLQ XF-AU with Gun Metal Gray toning

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

1920 SLQ AU

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

1938 Walking Liberty Half AU

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

1936-S WLH AU

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

1945-S WLH AU

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

1920 Pilgrim Commem AU but has been dipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

And Lastly 1925 Lexington-Concord Commem AU but has been dipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

As always, my THANKS for your attention.

Coinenthusiast (Stardancer username for RCC)

Old March 3rd 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter

On Mar 3, 12:28 am, "Stardancer" wrote:
Howdy;

All no reserve, many going VERY (as in I probably will not start everything
in the future at $0.01) cheap.

1872-S Half Dime Fine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=110096300260&...

1917 Type I Standing Liberty Quarter AG-G

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=110096301515&...

1918 SLQ XF-AU with Gun Metal Gray toning

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=110096302478&...

1920 SLQ AU

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=110096303180&...

1938 Walking Liberty Half AU

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=110096304407&...

1936-S WLH AU

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=110096304999&...

1945-S WLH AU

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=110096305326&...

1920 Pilgrim Commem AU but has been dipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=110096307199&...

And Lastly 1925 Lexington-Concord Commem AU but has been dipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=110096307552&...

As always, my THANKS for your attention.

Coinenthusiast (Stardancer username for RCC)

You don't permit bidder with an APO address?

Old March 3rd 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Stardancer

Howdy;

APO addresses are fine.

I had one myself for a number of years

Best regards

Dan
ps.com...

Old March 3rd 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 08:49:07 -0700, Stardancer wrote:
Howdy;
APO addresses are fine.
I had one myself for a number of years

Kinda working against myself here, but, I bought a half-dime from this
guy last week, it's lovely. Described accurately and all that. He's on
my favorite sellers list now...

Old March 4th 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter

On Mar 3, 4:49 pm, "Stardancer" wrote:
Howdy;

APO addresses are fine.

I had one myself for a number of years

Best regards

Dan"Peter" wrote in message

ps.com...

[...]

You don't permit bidder with an APO address?- Hide quoted text -

I'm glad you like them; even so, you don't permit bids from them.

Old March 4th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Sibirskmoneta

Only thing with an APO address is the authorities can and do get picky about
stuff in the mail sometimes. Right now I am holding onto some stuff for
someone with an APO address, but will send to his address at the end of the
month when he comes home for R & R. I am trading a fair bit of stuff with
people "in the field", which has allowed this ex-military brat to collect a
good selection of AAFES pogs, and Afghan and Iraqi stuff.

FS - Odds n Ends Dogger Hockey 0 October 27th 04 11:28 PM
FS - Odds n Ends Dogger Hockey 0 June 10th 04 10:50 AM
FA: Morgans 1884-CC MS63PL & 1882-CC MS63 Closing Tomorrow Noonish Scot Kamins Coins 1 April 17th 04 10:27 PM
FS - A few Odds n Ends Dogger Baseball 0 March 9th 04 09:43 AM
FS: odds n ends David Baseball 0 October 19th 03 12:57 AM