Granite Lady Commem Coin deadline extended to 12/15

Old November 23rd 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Granite Lady Commem Coin deadline extended to 12/15

The mint announced that the deadline for ordering the SF Old Mint coins
has been extended to Dec 15. See:

http://www.money.org/AM/Template.cfm...entDisplay.cfm
or
http://r.listpilot.net/c/money/10lysj7/8ib7

As one of the locals working hard to ensure that a Numismatic Museum is
part of the Old Mint complex, I urge you to buy some. The proceeds from
the sale of this coin are the leverage that we have with the San
Francisco Museum and Historical Society, the principal tenant of the
building.

To those of you who have already purchased one, a sincere Thank You!
Michael

Old November 23rd 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim Seymour

wrote:
The mint announced that the deadline for ordering the SF Old Mint coins
has been extended to Dec 15. See:

http://www.money.org/AM/Template.cfm...entDisplay.cfm

I got a note from the ANA today with the same information.

I'll have to admit that I got this one *way* wrong. I was convinced
that this coin would be so popular with the collectors that it would be
a quick sell out.

--
Jim Seymour
Old November 23rd 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Sibirskmoneta

"Jim Seymour" wrote in message news:0l89h.10435
I'll have to admit that I got this one *way* wrong. I was convinced that
this coin would be so popular with the collectors that it would be a quick
sell out.

--
Jim Seymour

I have to admit I bought one, and I usually ignore commems from the mint,
and I got my shipping notice via email yesterday. Now I am waiting on pins
to get my notice in the mail.

I might have to buy gold, that is, if the wife lets me.

Old November 23rd 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob and Dee

I bought 2 each of the proof and uncirculated ones. I got the proofs the
other day and they look wonderful. If I can swing it, I might order a
couple more.

Bob