Wurlitzer 1400 plays upside down

Old October 15th 06, 04:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Record Hound

Default Wurlitzer 1400 plays upside down

The Wurlitzer 1400 is finally coming together. I created a Yahoo group
to document my progress, and also perhaps, assist others, as sharing
knowledge is what makes this hobby such fun!

In addition to the 1400 (which is my only Wurly so far (but I'd love
to get my hands on a 1500/1550), I have a Seeburg AY160 (refurbished
and gets played daily, esp. when friends say A Jukebox How Cool), Q100
that is on the restore list, 2 Seeburg record libraries, one of which
will have its cabinet refinished soon, a DS100 to be restored, a
Seeburg J that is mostly complete and plays well, and a RockOla 424 in
need of a bit of cleaning.

My lovely wife has a Seeburg A and AMI Continental 2 that are both in
beautiful original condition, and nearly every single Madonna ever
recorded. We have about 20 more jukes in the other house that will
require either expensive rehab or will be parted out. 15,000 or so
records, a dozen or so wallboxes of various makes, and three
Chihuahuas, which are very loveable dogs!